Ch. 8: Best Or Worst Decision Ever

[A/N: Hey guys, sorry for not updating. I've been MIA for a while lol. I actually moved to Texas a few weeks ago so I was just adjusting and stuff.  P.S. I'm working on two other stories which will be published within a few weeks, possibly next month tho'. I'll be sure to be publishing more of this. Anyways, Enjoy!]

*Ander's POV*

"OMG! I'M GETTING THIS! I'M SO GETTING THAT ONE TOO! AND THAT! OMG, THOSE BOOTS!!," Cait continues screaming and bouncing like a maniac.

"Might as well buy the whole store while we're at it...," I respond, exhaustion clearly noticeable in my voice. I mean honestly, we've been in this store ever since we landed. 14 days to be exact, meaning we've been here for 2 weeks already.

Moving from my house with my mom to my brothers house was hard enough. Moving from their house and back here was much more complicated. I mean if you were there to see the waterworks, you'd probably laugh considering how I pretty much left them.

But that whole "Ciao Bitches" moment was so worth it. They thought I was just gonna pretend everything was fine. I haven't seen them for years and all I receive upon seeing them was attitude and disrespect. Well I learned from that & don't plan on going through that all over again.

Cait and I planned it all out. Two weeks left here then we move back to her house, I actually plan on buying us a house cause I feel as if I'm intruding and what better way to be nice and pay them back by getting a new house. Well technically I already gave Richard, Cait's father, the money. He bought the house the day we left and I already had my room & Cait's fixed. She had a pink heart themed room. As for me, mines was somewhat emoji themed.

Cait's squealing brought me back to reality, "Let's buy it!" Was she serious? I mean, that's a pretty awesome idea and all but I think it would be useless considering how we have one week left here before we head back for school.

"Cait, we're leaving in two weeks. Buying this store is a great idea and all but it would be useless since we're still gonna be leaving no matter what." Cait's heart shattered, I could honestly feel that. And seeing her tears didn't make it any better, "--But..."

Glancing up at me cheerfully upon hearing the word 'but', she responds, "But what?"

I coughed, "But... I think we can actually pull it off. I know for a fact that Valerie would be more than capable enough to run this store and knowing her, she's gonna drag Caleb into it so he can help as well. Those two together will make this store well known here. As for us, when we leave we'll just buy a place and being that same store here. You'll be the founder of course. And as we do school, we'd have people work for us. So we're our own bosses. Us four together will make an amazing group and if this goes as planned, we might go global. But you must know that this isn't gonna be something simple, it's gonna take a whole lot to make this successful. King DK will help since he obviously knows more about this than we do. But yeah, so are you in it for the long run?"

She literally exploded with happiness, so many 'Thank You!'s coming out of her mouth. Am I gonna regret this? Surely not.

[Time Skip! A/N: Just cuz I can :P]

Two weeks has passed and already things were a success. CAVC already got popular, stores we're already migrating globally, the one in Texas was already prepared for us to move right into, everything we planned out gone perfectly. We even had a scheduled interview with tons of interviewers, some who even have their own shows.

Life couldn't have gotten any better than this, right? My answer is still undetermined. I'm not in this for the fame or anything like that. Yeah I'm somewhat 'famous' and all but I only want to do whatever I can for the people. That's how I started anyways and that's how I will continue. Being famous is alright but doing things to help people and seeing them happy is what makes my day amazing. I'd die before I put some fame phase before the people.

CAVC had changed me, as did it change the others. If you haven't already figured it out, CAVC is the first letter of our names: Caitlin, Anderson, Valerie & Caleb. Whose great idea was that, you ask? Well it was Cait & Valerie's own. Caleb and I just went along with it cause it wasn't as bad as we had first thought it was. I mean, it's a bit odd but it's unique, I'll give them that.

"Ander! Cait! Come and take selfies with us before you leave!" Valerie yells as we are at the airport, about to head up the escalator. Without question, we did as she said and took tons of selfies using each of our phones. Even Caleb joined it. Conceited much?

We all shared hugs and tears as we made our way up the escalator and to our flight.

"Ugh, I was so hoping to stay. Your mother was so amazing." We both laughed, "Yep, she was pretty amazing. Sad she couldn't make it though, but she did text me saying goodbye to the both of us. To her, you're already her daughter."

She giggles, "Maybe we should set her and my daddy up. Then we'd actually become brother and sister." As much as I loved that idea, I don't think that'll be a great idea.

"Considering her relationship with my so called 'Brothers', I don't think that's a great idea. Would you really wanna be related to them?" She responded back, "Nick and Alex would make perfect brothers. As for the rest, I don't know. I think they'll come around."

Before I could say anything, she continued. "Ben and Chris don't seem that bad. It's Nate who I'm not too sure of. He's just rude to be honest. And I can live with the whole incest thing they got going on, that's totally their lives and they should live it the way they please. My dad wouldn't mind that either, he actually has family members who married family members so that's nothing new to him."

I smiled, "Yeah you're right. Your dad is pretty chill like that, there's nothing that concerns me when it's him cause he's just that amazing. But my family on the other hand, that's something I don't wanna put you or your father in the middle of. But I mean, it's worth a shot. If anything, we'd just live together in the new house. I think that can work" I bursted into laughter.

Cait joins me but stops afterwards, "But yeah, I honestly find it weird how only Alex and Nick checked up on you. I mean, if you were my brother, I'd check up on you 24/7"

"You already do that doofus"