Chapter 7: Time Passes By...

*Ander's POV*

I opened my eyes and looked all around the room. I really loved looking at the stars on the ceiling as they glowed.

The door opened and Cait jumped on top of me and we giggled, "Morning to you too loser" I tickled her to get her off of me. Giggling, she throws me a pillow. "Remember, you said you were gonna go and get your stuff at your brothers house."

She was right. Honestly, I can't believe two months passed by... Ridiculous, right?! And then every time I went there, it usually turns out the same exact way. Nathan would start calling me names and trying to pick a fight but as usual, I just try to avoid him and just zone him out. The others, excluding Alex & surprisingly Nick, had been quiet and busy to even speak to me.

Ben spends most his time going to college and the rest in his room making love to our other brothers. Nick is usually at work but then tries to spend as much time as possible with me. Honestly, we've gotten along very well and we're as close as we used to be. Chris disappears most of the time. Honestly, I'm not too sure what he does or where he goes but he is surely quiet even when we see him for a short amount of time. It's probably just cause I'm there. I might of might not have been nosey and eavesdropping. He has a nice voice but every time I'm there, it's like he just doesn't talk. Nathan is usually home 24/7. Aside from causing me trouble, he's just lazy. Alex has been with me mostly. He's been spending the night here in Cait's house just to spend time with me. I really appreciated all he's done for me.

Him and I are basically inseparable. We worked together as stars in the series spin-off of Wynter & Landon. Honestly, it was a huge hit. I even remember when Alex was jumping up and down on his bed shouting about how he has so many fans on his instagram. It was pretty hilarious but the smile on his face was all worth it.

As for me, I've been with Cait since the little falling out with my brothers. Most people would be thinking that it was pretty petty to even lead to how it is now but if y'all saw the sudden change from nice and friendly to grumpy and rude, you'd understand completely. After that day I left, I've tried many times to go back and at least try to work things out but apparently I was banned from being in Ben's room or anyone's room for that matter. Every time I said I was coming, everyone went into their room and stayed in their until I left. Well Nick & Alex were the only ones who'd actually spend time with me there. I sort of cried a lot to them cause I was being ignored by 3 of my older brothers that I hadn't seen for most of my life. There were times I've even considered moving back to my hometown and live with Mother but I had the whole show to handle but now that it's on a break, I could go back home.

I've actually spoken with Nick & Alex about it but now I'll be getting the rest of my things and moving it to Cait's and then she's gonna go with me to see my hometown. We have a month before school starts here so she's gonna be with me and then we're gonna return a week before school so we could prepare. Alex has asked to come so I gave my approval but I guess for him it's up to our older brothers to give him approval.

"Ugh, wish me luck boo. I wuvv ya'" I blew her a kiss and got ready. As I finished, I got a ride to my brothers house. It was pretty quick considering they lived just a few blocks away from Cait.

As I got out of the car, the house can into view and the first thing I saw was Alex running out of the house and us tumbling on the ground. "Owwieeee! I thought we talked about slowing down on trying not to break my back" We laugh. "We talked about it but I'm still gonna do it." He sticks his tongue out at me and I jump on his back as he carries me into the house.

I sniffed him, "Yummy, you smell like strawberries" I licked his face and he dropped me on the couch. "Ewwww, Nickyyyyy! Ander licked me" He pouted.

I couldn't help but laugh at his reaction. This would be our normal routine when we're here in the house. "Awe, it's alright. I know you loved it" I winked at him and he turned red. I laughed even more.

Nick walks into the living room and throws himself on me. "Ahhh, I'm dying!" I shouted as Nick just sat on me chuckling. "That's what you get for licking Alex. Now kindly apologize"

I stuck my tongue out, "I'm dead" The two just laughed and laughed. I pushed Nick off me and ran into my room grabbing my things and making a run for it down the stairs. Thankfully, I didn't fall cause that would've been totally embarrassing.

As I made it to the last step, Nate and the others walked into the house. They were all wide eyed except for Nate who was just giving me a mean disgusting look.

I sighed, "Don't worry. This is my last things so now the house it totally Ander-free. And you won't be seeing me for a while either cause Cait & I will be going back to my actual home. Well, I guess this is goodbye... Bye." I walked past them and put my stuff into the car. I walked back inside the house and gave Alex & Nick a hug. I waved to the rest and made my way to the door.

"You won't be missed!" Nate shouts and gets all up in my face, "You can leave all you want. You're just as pathetic as our Mother is! Go back to that ugly piece of sh-"

I swung and punched him in the face, "Don't you dare talk about our Mother like that! And don't worry, I will just beg her to let me stay there for good so I don't get to see your dumb ass!" He just sat there holding his bloody nose.

I walked out of the house and held the door knob, "Ciao bitches!" I shut the door and went into the car and drove off.