Ch. 10: New Changes

Yay this book has 5.86K views! I might or might not publish a new boyxboy story (the storyline is different from this one btw but both stories cross paths. Let's just say that Ander will be making an appearance later in that story) If y'all are liking this story so far & want more chapters, Vote & Comment telling me your opinions on the story. Ik I'm not the best writer in the world but I try my best lol. Also, I apologize for how short this chapter is, I've been working on my 2nd BoyxBoy story that I really think y'all will like. Any who, I hope you enjoy this short chapter!

——————————————————

*Cait's POV*

Today has been epic, we landed a few hours ago and immediately made our way to the store. Business was going better than we expected. Oddly enough, we even took pics with some of our shoppers.

Ander seemed rather quiet lately, I'm assuming he's thinking about his brothers. They had stopped by earlier, it was a real shocker for us considering how their last encounter had gone. But yeah, they came and gave their support. They even apologized to Ander about how they've been acting.

*Flashback*

As we made our way to the store, we see Ander's brothers all standing there, each with our logo printed on their shirts. I was smiling like crazy, it was really sweet of them.

Ander makes his way to them, only to be landing on the ground being hugged by Alex. For y'all that don't know, this happens a lot. I'm surprised Ander has yet to get hurt from them doing that.

Alex smiles brightly, "I've missed you weirdo" Ander shares the smile and gets up, "Likewise doofus," he says while tapping his finger on Alex's forehead.

Ben and the others walk up to him and hugs him, "We're really sorry for how we've been treating you. It wasn't right and we apologize for it. If you don't wanna forgive us then we conpletely understand."

Ander smiles, "Of course I forgive you guys, you're my older brothers for goodness sakes."

*End Of Flashback & time skip*

The past few days had gone by pretty quickly. Ander and I had spent more time with the bros and it was awesome, we all got to know one another better. They even began getting more... touchy with each other. I had nothing against incest, it was odd but you can't help who you fall in love with.

*Alex's POV*

Ander and I had spent tons of quality time together since he came back and oh boy was is fantastic. I was dying just trying not to jump on him. I had finally gathered all the courage to tell him how I felt about him. I didn't know how he'd react but I needed to tell him now.

I coughed, "Um, Ander. There's something I really need to tell you" Ander looks at me, "Sure what is it?"

I coughed again, "Well... Um, I don't know how to say this... I, um, I like you more than I should. I know it's wrong of me but I can't help it, you're my other half. You mean more to me than anyone in this world. Just the thought alone of us being together makes me all bubbly inside. I just hope you don't hate me for this, I know it's so sudden but I can't help mys-" He interrupted me with a kiss. Our lips moved together in perfect sync and it just gave me that tingly feeling.

We both pull back to catch our breaths, "I like you too Alex, I love you actually." Those words just made me feel 1000x better.

When someone tells you to wait for love to come to you, you should really listen to them. I did and look where that got me. With someone I love, Anderson Daniels.

*Cait's POV*

A week had passed and we were in school, I actually loved school. Reason being, I loved spreading the info of CAVC, my very own business. I can't wait to graduate and spend all my time working on CAVC! Ugh, can graduation come any sooner!!!

——————————————————

Sorry for how short the chapter was Guys. I had to shorten it cuz I have good news and bad news for y'all... What do y'all want first, the good or the bad? :/

Well, the bad news is that this story will be coming to an end, with a few chapters left. (T-T) The good news is that I have been working on my 2nd BoyxBoy story which will be published very soon.

ANDDDDDDDDDDDDD

This won't be the last of Anderson & Alexander! They make appearances in this story but sadly, they're not the main characters of that story. But, you'll see how it'll all play out. I also think you'd like how I plan on making all my books in this collection come into one, I already have the whole thing planned out.

If y'all wanna see more of Ander+Alex in the other story, you'd have to VOTE & COMMENT!