Ch. 9: A Moment Of Clarity

3.75K views 😍😍 Omg, that's a new record for me. Thank you guys so much for reading my story & I truly hope you love it as much as I do.

Show us some love and Vote for the story as well 😊😊

Now, Anderson has stepped out of the story for a few seconds just to speak to the readers.

"Hey guys, just thought I'd step out of the story for a second to just say that I hope you like the story. Y'all are probably pissed off with how my brothers have been acting towards me lately but you'll be seeing another side of them that you haven't seen. Hope you enjoy & vote if I'm your favorite!"  -Ander

Now, let's get right into this chapter!
——————————————————

*Alex's POV*

Four weeks without Ander has been hard for me. Idk about the others but I personally died just being away from him.

Growing up knowing that there's a part of you that's missing and then finally getting that part back after so many years, that's just something that's hard to come by.

Nick & I had been the only ones checking up on Ander. Chris came around from time to time to ask us how Ander was doing, you can tell that his worry was sincere. Ben has been different lately, I mean like for real, something's up with him. Everytime Ander's name is mentioned, you can tell by the look in his eyes that he's worried as well but he just pushes it away and acts like nothings happening.

Yeah I've yelled at them a little. Pfft, who am I kidding? I yelled at them many times than necessary, but still it doesn't seem to process in their minds what I'm trying to say.

Nick & I have been getting along very well, seeing how him and I were the only ones who actually cared enough about Ander. Nate on the other hand, he's just been a, pardon my language,  bitch. What goes on in that mind of his, the world may never know... But I'm sick and tired of it. I'm gonna get to the bottom of this and if I have to smack some sense into him then that's how it'll be.

*Nate's POV*

The past few weeks have been nothing but nonsense, majority of the days usually end with Alex yelling at us. I mean, I understand what he means but it just gets tiring hearing it every day. Like damn, where's the pause button?...

SMACK! That sound echoed throughout the house.

Holding my stinging cheek, I look up seeing Alex glaring at me. "What was that for dipshit!" I growled.

Raising an eyebrow at me, he speaks, "Thought that'd knock some sense into ya'. Now tell me why you are suddenly pushing Ander out of your life?"

The smack was for an explanation? Well if it's an explanation he wants then it's an explanation he'll get...

I spoke, "Every time I look at him, he just doesn't resemble the Ander I knew as a young boy. He used to always look up to me, even if I wasn't there for him most of the time because he stood up for me several times. Do you remember that day in the closet?" He nodded at me, "Yeah, the day he said he had feelings for us as well. I can never forget that very moment."