Ch. 12: Gotta Suck It Up & Live Life

Hey lovelies, sadly this is the last chapter. Well technically, after this chapter I'm gonna be publishing a few short extra filler chapters, mostly going into detail of each characters future considering this chapter didn't do that perfectly lol. Any who, I hope y'all enjoy this chapter & be sure to LIKE & COMMENT!

P.S. Here's the ages of them in this chapter, just to make it easier for y'all so y'all don't need to do the math.

- Benjamin: 27 yrs. old
- Nickolas: 26 yrs. old
- Christopher: 25 yrs. old
- Nathaniel: 24 yrs. old
- Alexander: 23 yrs. old
- Anderson: 23 yrs. old

——————————————————

*Ander's POV*

Five years had passed since our Graduation and everything changed.

We all moved to LA for our very own show, On The Ride W/ The Newells, which was quite popular. Just in six years, we've just finished the air of our Season 6 but has already signed up for the airing of another season.

In those 6 seasons, a lot has changed. Ben & Nick have two sons, Ashton Nickolas & Asher Benjamin Newell, ages 7 & 6. Both were born being held by a family friend who was the surrogate mother. Ashton was Ben's & Asher was Nick's, but of course they are both great parents and don't use the whole 'who's sperm made him' nonsense. They even made the boys' middle name the other ones name. Ben gave Ashton Nick's name while Nick gave Asher Ben's name. As for Christopher & Nathan, those two had adopted my sweet little angel of a niece, Angel Christine Newell, age 6. Nick had always wanted a daughter, never thinking he'd adopt one but he and Chris were beyond excited to just be parents and do better than our parents had. Now, it comes down to Alex and I. On my Instagram, everyone began questioning whether we had kids or not because we pretty much had gone MIA on social media for a few years. Well that was 'cause Alex, Luca & I were spending the few months at a camp retreat with these adorable orphaned children. We were Foster Parents, Alex & I, we had housed many children until they were given permanent homes. And then one day, I bumped an interesting kid named Luca who brought up how we should think of actually adopting children. So without any time to think, we both made the best decision possible to adopt two adorable babies, Andrew & Alexia, ages 7 & 6. We recently adopted our newest addition to the family, 1 year old Andre Matthews Newell. All of our kids were pretty much best friends, I just couldn't wait for them to go through life together and make their own mark on the world. (A/N: I'm actually thinking whether I should make a spin off, aside from the one I already have in store, but it'll focus on the kid's stories. They would be teenagers tho' if I do indeed go with that idea. COMMENT here if y'all want me to do that. Or COMMENT what y'all would like to see)

Oh yeah, and let's not forget my best friend Ms. Caitlin Reed. She's been getting more involved with CAVC & even promoted Valerie & Caleb, who are Co-Owners of the company. I gotta hand it to Cait, she did an amazing job and I was proud for never doubting her. I still helped CAVC with funding purposes and helping Cait with fashion ideas but aside from that, I was on the sidelines just being there to provide my services.

When Alex & I went MIA, we had got to see the world so much more clearly. With fame, you just can't live a normal life you once lived. But while being MIA, we experienced it and cherished it while it lasted. We eventually moved to Miami to visit Luca. He had been going through tons of family issues as well as boyfriend drama that we just had to get him away from all that. Which leads to where we just came back from, the camp retreat with the orphans. (A/N: There will be an extra filler chapter which has the dialogue for this scene at the camp retreat. I was gonna put it in this chapter but I feel as if this chapter should simply speak of the characters from this book)

After the camp retreat & our kids meeting their Uncle Luca, we finally got back into the social media world by posting a pic which  had my amazing husband, my loving children and myself in it.

Looking at the IG likes and comments, I smiled. I just couldn't believe how much we've affected others as much as they've affected us.

Since we've graduated and took part in our show, things just were different. Us Newell Brothers had our ups and downs, which was shown in On The Ride W/ The Newells.

You see, I never thought that I'd take part in a Reality TV Show. Giving up my privacy to the public was one thing, but I always made sure I made it as an Executive Producer because I wanted to make sure that I have a say in what to show the public and what not to. You see, most Reality Shows you see always have edited clips where they try to make them look bad but that wasn't even what they were speaking of, well I prevent that. I've saved a few lives in the Reality Franchise, mines included. -insert laughing emoji 😂😂

I was just a normal person like everyone saw me as...

... Another Newell Brother

(A year later...)

"Hey Ander, a new Reality Show is in the making and I thought I'd ask you and your hubby if y'all wanted to help as Executive Producers." Kristine spoke.

Looking at Alex, I responded, "Sure, we are in need of a project to keep us busy. What exactly is this show about?"

Kristine replied, "We're gonna grow the Love & Fame franchise into Miami. We gotta find a new set of individuals looking to show the world what they're all about."

I was interested already. I spoke, "That's an excellent idea Krissy. So I'm assuming that we're all gonna meet up and start selecting our options for cast members?"

"Precisely. Meet me tomorrow at the office, I'll bring the others. And be sure to bring your ideas as well, we're gonna try and make this the best reality show yet."

I laughed, "Alright, see you then." I hung up and dialed a number.

The person picked up, "Hello?"

"Hey Luca, wanna help with a new project?"

——————————————————

Hey guys, apologies for the sucky ending. I'm not one with making great endings lol. I just wanna thank all of y'all who've been with us from the beginning of this story to the end. This is my first BoyxBoy story so it wasn't exactly the best but I did the best I could. For y'all who don't already know this, I've published a second BoyxBoy story which is the 2nd book in the 'Another... Collection' which shows the story of Luca Faust who just so happens to be friends with Ander & the other Newell Brothers. I can assure you that the storyline is different and my writing in that is a bit more better than how it was in this book. So hop on to that story & read, I just published a new chapter now, I believe it's the 4th Chapter I published now.

As for y'all ANB lovers, even if this is the last chapter, I am still publishing extra filler chapters in this book. These filler chapters are pretty much extra chapters of different scenes not mentioned or it also is chapters pretty much answering questions y'all might have. For example, the first filler chapter answers the questions, "Why is Anderson's last name Daniels & not Newell?" which was a question one of the readers asked. That chapter will be dedicated to that specific reader & the future extra filler chapters will be dedicated to others who give the idea of what you want a filler to be about. The person with the most dedications will be made a character in the next story of mines, sounds interesting enough?

Once again, I'd like to thank all you ANB fans & stick around for some more... I love y'all my lovely readers.

~DkovenPizarro