Ch. 11: And All Is Well

Hey guys, I just wanted to inform y'all of the huge time skip if I hadn't already done so in my previous chapter. Apologies for the wait, I've been in my room trying not to die from this stupid flu I've got which is apparently going around the states. Any who, I hope y'all enjoy this chapter & don't forget to LIKE & COMMENT!

——————————————————

*Nick's POV*

"NATHAN! GET YOUR ASS UP & READY!" I shouted. Today was their Graduation. And yes, I said 'their'. Anderson & Alexander were graduating as Juniors while Nathan is graduating as a Senior.

"I'M UP, STOP SHOUTING!" Nate yells, irritation noticeable in his voice. As soon as I heard the water run in his room, I made my way downstairs.

Today was surely gonna be an amazing day. I know that school isn't the best for everybody, most people don't really like school. I am one of those people. But Ander & Alex weren't...

They loved school a lot. They are the only people I know who wake up actually wanting to go to school. Nate on the other hand, it was hard waking him up. And God knows how many alarm clocks he had broken over the years.

As for Caitlin, she loved school just as much as Anderson & Alexander, maybe even more. She always had the chance to converse with her peers about her company, CAVC. Just two years and it's already one of the biggest companies in the state of Texas, it even made top 10 worldwide, making it as 3rd biggest in the world.

As far as money goes, we were pretty much rich. But even at that, none of us wanted to use the money for ourselves. We all pretty much sent with our own career path and made our own money, even if we already had quite a lot just sitting there.

Ben moved to Florida to pursue his dream of coaching an All-Star Soccer League, I believe he even was a school coach in some high school there too. Nick joined some Varsity Basketball team which would be moving to Georgia in a few months. Chris became a journalist and left to College in Michigan. Anderson travelled around a bit during his summers for his modeling agency and some acting jobs too. Same with Alex, he followed Anderson and they both pretty much did almost everything together. They were recently Executive Producers of some Reality TV Show called 'Total Divas!" Caitlin moved a bit to for her Company going worldwide. As for me, I had moved to LA to pursue my passion of singing.

We all came back here for the Graduation because it was something we just couldn't miss, also Anderson & Alexander said they had some great news they'd like to share with us so that's something I can't wait to hear.

*Ander's POV*

Caitlin, Alex and I are here waiting for the bros. It was hard to believe we actually were graduating. I mean, we've worked hard to graduate as Juniors but it's still just surprising. We already took tons of pics, mom basically forced us all to. Oh yeah, I completely forgot to tell y'all how that happened.

So, Caitlin & I went with her plan to get her dad and my mom married, which worked by the way. -insert wink! 😉

I bought her ticket and once she landed, the two of them met. Eyes meeting, it was just love at first sight. We had asked Mr. Reed, Cait's dad, to pick her up. What they didn't know was that we were following just a few cars behind so they wouldn't notice us. Once they made it to the porch of our new house, they kissed and that pretty much sealed the deal right there. Months after that, they got married and Caitlin is now my sister.

As for my bros, I was surprised as to them forgiving her so soon but I surely was glad. I can still remember it all as if it were yesterday...

We were all sitting on the couches, Ben cuddling Nick, Nate cuddling Chris & Alex cuddling me. The door opened, mother coming from behind it.

"Awe, looks like I'm missing some quality family time" Mom laughed, as did the rest of us. Although the rest, excluding Nick & Alexander, seemed to have forced it. Mom looked each of them in the eyes, "I'm really really sorry for the way I've treated all of you guys back then. I was such a horrible mother-" Nate interrupted her, "Took you long enough to admit it." He said in a disgusted tone.

Mom wiped a tear that fell, "I totally deserved that, I was a horrible mother. I will never forgive myself for putting you guys through all that. I'm not about to come up with some excuse either, I've done that all my life and that's gotta stop. All the beatings, yelling, torture I've caused upon you all, I made you guys lives a living hell and I regret it. Trying to cope with the divorce, I took it out on you. The alcohol didn't make me better, it made me worse. I lost my mind and I've been getting the help I've needed. These past years, I've been in rehab and then talking to my therapist. I understood how my actions affected you all, that's something I can't chance. I can't change the past, but I can change the present and help mold our future. I'm not only asking for you guys' forgiveness, I'm asking for you guys to give me one last chance as a mother to do my job and just have my family back." She was balling her eyes out.

As if something snapped in everyone, each of them, including myself, hugged her. Ben spoke up, "Mother, you've put is through hell and that's something that you can never take back. But we miss you and would love to start over, more than anything."

Nick smiled, "Yeah mom, being motherless was horrible and seeing how much you've changed, we just want our mom back" He began crying, mom hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek, "I'm very sorry for the way I've treated you"

He smiled again, "It's alright mom, it's alright."

That was the best day of my life, having my family back in one piece.

And now we all sat here, getting our diplomas. Today was filled with so much love, the huge smiles on all of our faces as we went up and received our diplomas. The best part was the Salutatorian and Valedictorian speeches which Caitlin & I said together. After saying that, we were all at a restaurant eating. Mom and our new Dad had left for their honeymoon they put on hold for our graduation.

Everyone looked at me and spoke at the same time, "So what's the news?!"

Alex and I looked at each other, "So... As y'all already know, we are executive producers of a few Reality TV Shows... My best friend Kaiden Faust who made our story known and gave us the opportunity to tell the world, well he gave us an even bigger opportunity to have our own show called, "On The Ride W/ The Newells" which would is pretty much similar to KUWTK just with it being our lives not theirs. We're all gonna be Executive Producers too, so who's in?"
They all shout, "WE'RE IN!"

I really need to thank my friend Kaiden for everything, without him we'd be nothing. He was the one who made me who I am today, I wouldn't be famous if it wasn't for him. But just like him, I'm not in it for the fame. I just wanted to get our story out and tell everyone that it's okay to just be you and love whoever you choose to love. Y'all are fantabulous people, don't let anyone change y'all. Y'all are perfect and I love each and everyone one of y'all, kisses -insert kissy face 😘

——————————————————

Hey Guys, I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter just as much as I did when I wrote it. Sadly, next chapter will be the last chapter. I may throw in an extra chapter after that if I can tho'.

I'll be publishing my new story today too, YAY!!! So if y'all love this book, you'll definitely love the other book.

Any who, I gotta end this short cuz I gotta head to an after school event. I hope y'all love this story as much as I do, and don't forget to LIKE & COMMENT!

I love y'all beautiful people!

- Xoxo, DkovenPizarro