Ch. 6: A Good Day Turned Horrible

*Ander's POV*

"Alex, it's time to go!" I shouted from the bottom of the stairs. You see, we planned out a whole day just for us. We were determined to have fun & thankfully he had an awesome twin like me, you're bound to have some fun.

"Geez Ander, you get ready faster than me... Which is odd cuz most famous people take forever to do their makeup and stuff-"

I interrupted him, "-I don't use make up, I'm just naturally sexy" Hehe, that was actually true ;)

He walks down the stares, "Sureeeee, then why do you use make up when you're acting or at a shoot?!" He gives me a teasing look as he continues making his way down.

I pout, "That's 'cause I have no choice dummy. Now shhhh & let's get the fun begin!" I opened the door and we walked into the back van.

*Nathan's POV*

Hmm.. It's been pretty weird since yesterday. Since Alex yelled at us, we hadn't really been having much sexual time which I love so much. Making love with my hot brothers are just amazing, some of y'all think it's gross but idgaf! (I haven't really seen incest close up but even tho' it's pretty weird, I don't judge them cuz I dislike judging. Also, Natey is a b*tchy person at first but give it a few more chapters & you'll see that he's sweet. Just not as sweet as Ander <3)

We have been judged a bit but this was pretty much a Newell thing. Sooner or later Ander will come running his ugly ass to us! Who am I kidding, Ander is one of the hottest 16 yr olds you could ever find. I hate how he's with Alex today, I'd rather have him be with me but I can't cause he'd most likely hate the whole incest thing. The thought of him finding out is scary...

*Ander's POV*

Today was an awesome day. Alex brought me to this mall that's just amazing. Although we spent most of the time buying clothes, we bought quite a lot of similar clothes. Hehe, we plan on coming home looking identical & seeing who'd recognize who. :P

"Ander, today was amazing! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!" Alex jumped on me and tackled me in a hug.

"No prob Alex, I'm glad we spent the day together. We gotta spend more time together." He smiled at me and hugged me again.

I looked into his eyes and thought of something, "Hey, I just thought of this now. What if we do a twin modelling shoot. I'd have to pull a few strings but with these cute faces, they'd never decline. So, you in?"

Alex looked at me and smiled, "I'd love to. We could be twin models, maybe if I'm good enough, I could even be an actor in that show you star in" That was actually a good idea, Alex and I used to act together when we were little, there's no doubt about it that he isn't a great actor cuz he really is.

"Omg, yassss! I could definitely get that arranged, that would be such an amazing story twist. Wynter returns to the city and goes to finish high school & meets his mysterious new twin brother. This is just epic!"

Immediately, I wrote to the production team about this idea. I just know that they're gonna accept it.

"I wonder which of our brothers will tell us apart now." He laughed and stared at me with a weird look on his face, "What?" I questioned him.

"What if you pretend to be me & I pretend to be you. We could see how long it would take for them to notice."

"That actually sounds interesting, I'm in. And it looks like I'm gonna start now since we're pulling into the house right now" We get out of the car and I stick my tongue out at Alex. Time to initiate plan look-a-like!

I opened the door and ran up the stairs as I made my way to Ben's room. I opened it and immediately regretted doing this.

Standing still, wide eyed, I see my brothers... Nick was on top of Ben with a blanket covering their lower halves. It was obvious what they were doing. As for Nate, he was naked with his hard-on  visible with Chris' member in his mouth. Ben stared at me and quickly pushed Nick off of him, "Ander ?!" Everyone stopped and tried on their clothes, excluding Ben.

He covers him lower half with the blanket as he slowly walks towards me. As he was getting closer to me, I was backing up. He tried to get closer and tries to put his hand on me, "Ander, it's not what it-"

"Not what it looks like! So you mean that I just didn't see my older brothers fucking each other?!!" I snapped at him.

"Ander..." He tried to place his hand on my shoulder. I moved back and yelled, "So all this time I was being ignored so you guys could come in here and fuck each other?!!"

Nate stares at me with anger all over his face, "We didn't ignore you dumbass! We were busy..."  I rolled my eyes, "Busy fucking each other, yep that's about it."

"Shut up!" Nate yells at me. Honestly, him taking out all his anger on me just isn't necessary. But there's always one devil of the group.

"Honestly, I'm not surprised with all of this incest thing. I'm open minded, I have nothing against incest. I just wish y'all could've at least put that on hold to just spend a little time with your brother you haven't seen for years. The only person here that I had honestly spent quality time with is Alex. He's the only one that has actually took time out of that to spend time with me. But it's alright, I get it. I'm just coming into this family all over again, I don't want y'all to try and change anything so I'll just be living with my friend Cait. Alex knows where it's at, just in case you guys are wondering. Don't make an attempt to be in my life and I'll try my best to not bother you guys any further." I walked out of the room and ran into my own room.

I locked the door and grabbed my suitcase as I started putting all of my stuff inside of it.

A good day turned horrible...