The Creator Of ANB Is Back For A New Book, "Another Fateful Encounter"

~ STORY DESCRIPTION BEING CHANGED!!! SKIP TO CHAPTER 12 ⏭⏭ ~

Hello, my name is Kaiden Faust. I'm not the normal boy you may think I am, I'm quite the opposite actually. Hehe...

As y'all probs haven't noticed, I actually wrote the whole story, 'Another Newell Brother'. I'd like to thank y'all for watching (A/N: More like reading ;P) the whole story unfold.

I have no idea as to why Krissy San Nicolas, a Producer, wanted to turn my written book into a whole tv series but she did, with my approval of course. I was given credit as Creator though, just that I had to share that title with Krissy. Not that I mind or anything...

Any who, watching that whole book I had written turn into a tv series was just amazing.

What was even better was that my friend Anderson, who the story was about, had actually starred in the tv series as his own character. He, along with the rest of the characters, they all played as their own characters and pretty much had to go through life again.

They thanked me for doing so and I was just happy that they had the chance to do that. Honestly, the whole idea of writing that story was from something Anderson said. He wanted others to know his story because even if the whole 'incest' might've been seen as weird, that didn't change him from being him. He wanted to let others hear his story and give them some courage to just be themselves. So that was why I had started it off.

I think the one thing I didn't like was how they left out some great parts. Such as when Ander got an Oscar, or when Caitlin got a trophy for biggest CEO. There were tons of parts they could've left in just to make the story more better but oh well, I'm appreciative of them even doing the tv series in the first place.

Now let's get into why I'm here right now. As y'all probs might've noticed, a new story is being added in the mix. It's called, "Another Fateful Encounter" or AFE for short. This story is actually different from ANB (Another Newell Brother) because the story isn't about Anderson or his brothers, it's actually about me.

Yep, that's right. I'm in it, and Krissy made a tv series of it as well.

This is my story of how one odd encounter with a boy could change everything. My life changed from just meeting him.

I got to meet my actual family, I made new great friends, I left the hell hole I used to call my home, etc.

BUT.... You never know when everything you have can be taken away from you in a snap of a finger.

I learned that the hard way...

I highly recommend to actually watch (A/N: Read) this series, especially for those who are fans of ANB.

ANDDDDD... Anderson does make some appearances.

Just thought y'all would like to know that. So enjoy!

——————————————————

Hey guys, the first two Chapters of this new story has been published now. So hop on over there & enjoy reading my 2nd BoyxBoy story. I'm working on trying to have a weekly schedule set for publishing cuz Ik I need to work on that. This new story will surely be longer than this one, that I can promise.

As for this story, there's gonna be a few chapters left. But most of it is usually jumping into the future. I know what some of y'all are thinking. "Why is he making such a ridiculous move by skipping into the future?" Well, the truth is, I have no choice. Why is that, you ask? Girllllll, let me tell you....

Cuz I already planned out how to make all my stories in this collection cross paths in one book. I can't tell y'all all the information but I will tell you this, you'll find out at the end of my stories in this collection, even the future stories. I will be hinting it in the stories, AFE surely does have a lot of hinting as to how these stories will all cross paths.

So with that being said, be sure to look for hints too!

Thanks my lovelies <3