Ch. 4: Meeting The Newells

^^ Pic of Nickolas "Nick" Newell (19 yrs)

We were in the car on our way to pick up Anderson, we were all psyched but nervous as well. Nate seemed a bit off though, it was as if he didn't want Anderson to come. Nate was always that way towards Anderson, he blamed Ander for Mom hurting us, especially him. None of us knew why but she'd always torture Anderson and then go after Nate. We all thought that it was because him and Anderson were so close, maybe it is.

"Are you guys ready?" Benjamin says, smiling at us. We all nodded, but I knew deep down that we weren't. Not seeing your brother for 10 and a half years and then suddenly picking him up at the airport to let him live with you isn't easy to handle. He would need to learn to adapt to a life as another Newell Brother. I hope it's all going to be easy.

The car stops and we are finally at the Airport, "Okay, you guys should stay here while Nick and I go and find him. Let's hope we weren't too late"

Nick and I got out of the car and went inside.

*Ander's POV*

I got out of the plane about 20 mins ago, so my Brothers were basically late. But it was alright, they probably lost track of time. Either way, I was kept accompanied by fans of mines. I was busy singing 'If I Can't Be With You' from R5 with a friend I just made, her name is Caitlin aka Cait.

As we finished singing, I saw two people who were in the crowd that cheered me on. The two people looked familiar, if I am correct then those two must be my eldest Brothers Benjamin and Nickolas.

As I began grabbing my bags, someone grabbed me and pulled me to their chest hugging me tightly. It was a long hug, long enough for me to remember the feeling of this hug which was from Nickolas.

"Nick, you're going to kill him before he even gets home!" Benjamin laughs and pulls Nickolas off me. I smile awkwardly and rub the back of my head, playing with my hair.

I was quiet, I didn't really know what to say. Ben pulled me in for a hug and just kept rubbing the top of my head. Nick took my bags and we made our way to a Car which had three people already inside it, "Um, Hi..." I said awkwardly.

They each hugged me and then introduced themselves to me. Thankfully I have a great sense of memory, well excluding my old memories of course. I sat inside the car, on my left was Nate. He didn't try to stare at me though, I didn't know why. On my right was my twin brother Alex who was sitting on Chris's lap. In the driver's seat sat Ben and Nick was in the passenger seat.

I was awefully close to all of them, it felt really weird but it was also a good feeling. I stared at Nate, I was concerned that my presence was horrible for him. That he didn't want me to be here, I was panicking. I began having a hard time breathing but I kept quiet so no one would notice.

Oh god, why now? I haven't had a panic attack for years, why start again now! Oh God, they shouldn't see me like this... I can't keep this up much longer, my lungs will collapse on me...

Chris moved to me and put my head on his chest, my ear was on his chest hearing his heart beat. "Listen to my heart beat and breathe Anderson!" I followed along and then I could finally breathe again. Eyes were all on me, they were worried. "You still get panic attacks Anderson?" Nick asked, staring at me intensely.

I shook my head, "It never happened for years, last time it happened was when I was 11. Also, could you please call me Ander... I find that more comfortable" I smiled and rubbed the back of my head and began playing with my hair.

"So Ander, how was your life with Mother?" Alex asked curiously. Chris tapped him and gave him the 'don't say that' look.

"Well, it was normal. She basically let me do what I wanted to, she helped me a lot with everything. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have took up Acting and Modeling. She was my #1 supporter..." I stared at Nate who had that disgusted look on his face, causing me to drop my head sadly.

I didn't know what was wrong with Nate, he just didn't like me. It was sad but I guess I'll have to deal with it. "Well, that's good. Do you remember us?"

"Not much, my memory has been slowly coming back but so far it's only bad ones like Mother torturing us..." It finally can across my mind, Nate was upset because it was basically my fault that he had to suffer as well. I wouldn't blame him though, if I had just kept my mouth shut and suffer through the torture, he wouldn't have felt it too.

During the drive home, I was asked questions about my life and how much I changed from when I was five. They told me about their lives and how much they've missed me.

After a long ride, we finally made it home. The house was about as big as a mansion, Father must've been rich to buy this house. We walked into the House and I helped put the things into my new room. As I made my way downstairs, I noticed everyone was sitting down on the couch watching shows. They were having their 'brother moment' without me so I went into my new room and laid on the bed.

Wow, this night was alright I guess. It'll only get much more harder though, I can feel it in my gut.