Ch. 1: Life As Anderson Daniels

^^ Pic of Anderson "Ander" Daniels/Newell

*Ander's POV*

Why hello there everybody, let me take you on a little adventure to see how my life was before I met my Newell Brothers.

It was early in the morning, I woke up to do the same morning routine. Brushing my teeth, washing my face, freshening myself us, putting on some amazing clothes, grabbing my phone, and then making my way downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Morning sweetie, you looks adorable today" Mother says, smiling at me. Mother is one of the best cooks, she makes everything taste 100% better, I even asked her to make her own cooking show or join a cooking competition but she refuses to do so.

She's always been rather shy when it came to things public, I never knew why though. It was as if she was always hiding from someone, she would always wear shades and then a hat to basically cover her whole face so she wouldn't be noticeable.

Today she made blueberry pancakes, yummy! I was so hungry that I devoured the pancakes in less than a minute, "Mmm, thanks Mother!"

I held my phone and turned it on, seeing my messenger full of messages, 137 notifications to be exact. Most were from fans of mine, oh yeah I totally forgot to tell y'all. I'm a Model & and Actor, I began modelling ever since I was 7. Apparently I had an 'adorable face' that just needed to be on articles and then posters.

It became a hobby for me because I was getting better at it every time, I basically got rich from that. And then, I always dreamed of becoming an Actor so when I was 9, I auditioned to play the role as 'Little Boy Wynter' on some show which went on until I was about 12. It made me quite famous and made me get tons of fans which I just loved. I'm a Leo so I loved attention, although there are times where my anxiety kicks in and I hate it. Any who, after playing the part as Wynter, my identity was stolen. Even up to this day, people call me Wynter and I have to inform them that my name is Ander, that's my nickname to shorten Anderson. People also called me other names from shows I played in as well but since my acting as Wynter was apparently 'so amazing', I couldn't stop being called that.

Although, it had it's perks as well. I'd sometimes pretend to play as Wynter which is now my alter ego. Wynter was the adorable little boy who everyone loved, but then he has a dramatic side you don't want to get in the middle of. I even won awards at school for Drama King...

[A.N.]

In reality, I actually had received an award twice in my Middle School years for being Drama King even though I didn't want to. But now I got nicer and less dramatic in High School, people now say I'm one of the sweetest people :P

Anyways, back to reality... I skim through the people on messenger and see my manager, King DK aka KD.

KD: Ander, we have tons of producers and directors wanting you to be in their shows. We also got you a model shoot booked for tomorrow. Don't forget the model shoot today @ 7:30. I got you a ride already, the drivers in the front of your house just waiting for you. P.S. Your friends Caleb & Valerie are inside waiting on you, I couldn't stop them from not tagging along with the driver. See ya' later.

Okay, looks like my day will bow be starting, "Bye Mother!" I kiss her on the cheek and make my way into the Expedition.

"ANDER!" Val squeezes me tightly. I try to slip out of her arms but fail to do so, Caleb had to tickle her just to unhand me, "Good morning to you too Val. Thanks Caleb, how've you to been?"

I honestly haven't heard from them in about a week so I really needed to catch up with them, "We're good, we spent 3 weeks in Hawaii. It was actually really fun, but we didn't really make much friends there. Cuz over here just kept flirting with any girl who passed by him." Val pushes Caleb with her shoulder, "Be quiet Val, you make it seem like I did it for the whole time... actually I did" We all laughed.

"Haha, looks like you two had a blast. I was here doing the usual, model shoots and then I was offered a role I really want to do but it's in Texas though. It's called 'Catching Fire' " I actually had what it took to be apart of that show, I have until 3 days to claim the role or it'll be gone. Hopefully I can beg Mother to let me go.

Val taps me on the shoulder, "You okay Ander? You sort of spaced out on us..." they seemed worried. I rub the back of my head in embarrassment, "Hehe, sorry about that. I was thinking of how I could beg my Mother to let me go to Texas for that role..." the car suddenly stops.

As I look outside, I see the location of where I'm doing my photo shoot. We get out of the car and begin doing all the photos. It usually takes about an hour or two to finish everything and then to select a piece to add to which cover magazine.

After that, the pals and I head to a restaurant to celebrate and to catch up on things. After a long day of catching up with the pals, we exchange our farewells and I make my way home.

Mother seems to be exhausted so I kiss her and make my way to my bedroom and dropped myself on my bed. I layed staring at the stars on the ceiling as I began thinking and spaced out.

For some reason, I always have some weird dream of me with five other people and my Mother is torturing us. I always try to shake it off as just nightmares but it seems too real.

I began sleeping...