O3 :: FREYA :: HAIR

一 freya's pov

一 freya's pov

after school we all went to the local skate park which was basically our second home, to see if hayes could really skate or not.

and he could.

alex was pretty mad at her for some reason and i was seriously about to knock his head off. it wasn't that serious at all. the only way we could get him to calm down was if rain talked to him. they seemed to have something going on but i couldn't say much. parker and i acted the same way. most likely better.

like at the moment, while everyone else were skateboarding and what not here we were, sitting away from them on the other side of the park.

at first i really wanted nothing to do with parker since i thought the squad was more about being friends but him flirting with me all the time eventually changed my mind. i was the only girl he took interest in.

he often joked saying it was because of my hair and how it and myself were different from everyone else.

i wasn't the type to be vulnerable with a guy either. i made myself laugh and happy. he managed to make it that way though.

everyone knew about us so it wasn't any secret. we also didn't care what anyone thought.

"baby, smile for me." parker spoke, knocking me out of my thoughts. this was a regular phrase when he was about to take a picture of me.

"wait, not today. i don't look good." i tried to protest but he shook his head.

"no one can even see your face, frey." parker laughed, taking the picture anyway. "my followers love you so i gotta give them what they want a few times a week."

"not really." i said as i watched him post the picture with the caption "resplendent."

teasing him was funny to me because he'd get all frustrated and it was cute. "you're not that smart stop using all these big words."

"stop attacking me all the time." he rolled his eyes.

"i know you steal captions." i replied.

parker gave me a glare, ruffling my hair which didn't make a difference to me. "i really don't"

"you really do," i said, mocking his voice, making him annoyed. "hey, you know what you signed up for buddy." i kissed his cheek before standing up.

"where you going?" he grabbed my hand, stopping me from going anywhere.

"back with everyone else." i told him, pointing and looking over my shoulder at our friends.

"no, stay here." he pouted.

"why?"

"because we have alone time." parker smiled at me.

sighing jokingly, i sat back down next to him and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders, instantly placing his lips on mine.

o{-<]:
comment here if freya and parker are also your favs !!