18 :: WESLEY :: HAPPINESS

一 wesley's pov

一 wesley's pov

"i'm going to propose to noel." i spoke to ardyce and her parents. i went across the street to their house which i've been doing for years. this specific time i'd take ardy to school. most of the time she liked to walk by herself.

"wow, really?" ardyce's father and mother began to congratulate me. they were always quite proud of me and noel.

i nodded with a smile on my face. "yeah, i've been looking at rings."

ardyce grinned, throwing her arms around me. even if she was mad at me a few days ago, i knew she couldn't resist. "i'm so happy for you."

"thanks ardy." i smiled at her.

"when are you going to do it?" she asked, sliding her backpack on.

"soon definitely but i'm not sure. little sis can help right?" i asked opening the door. she walked out and i ruffled her hair.

"maybe," she shrugged as we began walking down the driveway. "are you guys going to have kids?"

"lots of them. get ready to babysit." i pushed her shoulder.

"i wouldn't put it past you guys after i accidentally walked in on you two last-"

i quickly cut her off. "shh, no, we don't speak of that."

she shrugged, "i was just saying."

"you and hayes together?" i asked, changing the subject.

ardyce sighed at me before shaking her head. "no."

"you two kissed?" i asked, taking out my phone and going to the music app.

she didn't say anything after a while which made me look down at her. she was avoiding my gaze as she looked down herself.
"so yes?"

"when?" i asked when she still didn't say anything. i smiled, wrapping my arm around her shoulders. "i'm not mad or anything ardy. i just want to know."

"uhm, the day we went to the mall."

"yeah? i'm happy for you." i kissed her head.

her brows furrowed as she looked up at me. "really?"

"if anything you helped get noely and i together. you were happy for us and now i'm happy for you."

"i knew i thought of you as my older brother for some reason." ardyce laughed.

"if he hurts you just know i'm going to do more than punch him though."

"if that ever happens, you do it." with that said i knew who my two sources of happiness were.

o{-<]:
double update for you guys.