O8 :: WESLEY :: VOWS

一 wesley's pov

一 wesley's pov

"i've been looking for apartments for us that are close to the college." i spoke to noel through the the phone. "i want the best for us.. mostly you, and i want some place were you're comfortable at."

"you'll find the right place, don't stress about it." she told me.

"you're right. as your boyfriend i'm doing my best to make sure we'll be good after we graduate." i told her. i way in over the fact that i'd be spending the rest of my life with her. i wanted nobody else and i was positive of that.

"i can't believe this." noel laughed softly. she always wondered why we were still together since she thought of herself as quite boring and i'd get bored and tired of her.

that wasn't the case because i knew that would never happen. i wasn't going to be like her last boyfriend who treat her pretty wrong. i had something meaningful with her that nobody could ruin.

"i can't wait to start a family with you some day." i spoke looking at her in my phone.

noel smiled softly as she blushed. she was so cute. "neither can i really."

"we'll have like three or four kids and you'll become a college professor as you say would like to be and i'll be owning my own skate and clothing company. i'll make sure our whole family never falls apart and we have everything we need. god, i love you noely."

"you're seriously making me cry," noel sniffled with a soft laugh. "i love you too, baby."

o{-<]:
this was pretty short but that's okay.