11 :: ARDYCE :: LIPGLOSS

一 ardyce's pov

一 ardyce's pov

"aw, how cute." a voice spoke coming from behind me which actually startled me almost making me drop my phone. "taking selfies at school?"

"what? i just got this new lipgloss and it's doing wonders to my lips." i told hayes making his eyes travel to my lips as he sat in front of him.

he smiled and nodded. "they sure are."

playfully rolling my eyes, i opened snapchat again, flipping the camera so i was taking a picture of him. "say cheese."

he widely grinned at me and i snapped the picture, posting it on snap with the caption, "hayes, my cutie."

wes would see it and hopefully he wouldn't feel some type a way but honestly he shouldn't. the past two weeks hayes was making me really happy.

hayes took out his phone doing the same before he started a conversation. "so since we didn't get to hang out over the weekend what are you doing today?"

"um, nothing probably."

"well now you are because we're hanging out." he grinned at me.

"what if i don't wanna hang out with you." i pouted at him.

"too bad." he chuckled.

"what are we gonna do, hayes?"

he only shrugged. "i don't know yet."

"how about we go to the mall, i need new jeans. i was gonna have freya go with me later on this week and help me but you just can." i smiled at him with raised eyebrows, hoping he'd say yes.

"why not? i mean i'd love to see you try on jeans." hayes winked. was that even flirting?

i bit my lip, beginning to put my focus on the teacher who started to teach. "mhm,"

"where are you two going?" wes questioned from the side walk of the street in front of the school. him and noel were with his senior friends.

him catching me off guard, i stopped walking too sudden making hayes bump into my back and grab my waist to keep himself steady, all this making me flustered as the group of seniors watched us. they all knew they deal between the me and wes.

"just to the mall, why?" i asked, hoping he wouldn't try anything. i hated when he was overprotective but i understood he was just looking after me.

"i just want to talk to hayes." he told me. i nodded and looked over at hayes before stepping back out the way.

wes told hayes to follow him as they stood a few feet away so i couldn't hear them. i furrowed my eyebrows and noel noticed me.

"he's not going to do anything don't worry," she assured me, i nodded waited for them to come back.

i sighed and went on my phone. after about five minutes hayes finally came back to me along with wesley. i only rolled my eyes at him.

"ardy, don't be like that." wes frowned at me, sighing.

"like what? let's go, hayes." i spoke grabbing his hand and walking off. i let go once we got further down the street. no telling what wesley had said.

"i figured he's like your older brother?" hayes finally spoke up.

"more like my dad," i rolled my eyes. "what did he say to you?"

"not much, it's more between him and me." he told me which made me give him a look. "it's not important, don't worry about it."

how could i not worry about it? i wanted to know what wes said to him. i really didn't want him pressuring us. hopefully it wasn't suck a big of a deal.

o{-<]:
i got carried away with writing this chapter. i love ardy