1O :: JACOB :: EARTHLINGS

一 jacob's pov

一 jacob's pov

"yo, how did the niggas who made the first clock know what time is was?" i asked hester as we walked in her house, the first thing i see was a clock on the wall. seriously, how did they make it?

"be quiet." she hushed me before dragging me up the stairs to her room. she was used to how i was acting.

"if nothing is impossible then is it possible for something to be impossible?" my mind was on fire, what the fuck.

she pushed me in her room telling me to be quiet but we both know that wasn't going to happen. "bro, you got the wall too!" i grinned, touching the wall.

"jacob, get in the bed." hester groaned, walking into her bathroom to wash up. she seemed really frustrated for some reason, what was up her skin.

i changed into the more comfortable clothes that i left over here earlier which took quite a while because i kept getting distracted. by the time hester came out i was done.

"bruh.. today is the oldest you've ever been but also the youngest you'll ever be."

hester laughed before pulling me up off the floor and onto the bed. "shut up."

i laid on my side, hazily grinning at her once she laid on the other side of the bed. "hester, kiss me."

"i'm not kissing you, jacob." she sighed, running her fingers through her hair.

"why not? i'm sexy," i said then patted my hair. "and i got an afro."

"that'd be wrong." hester shook her head, going into her phone.

"really? you know, i thought it was wrong to like you but i just don't care anymore." i spoke which made her froze.

"j, go to sleep.."

"i'm not tired," i assured her. "can i at least try it?"

she laughed then looked at me. "it's not like you'll remember." giving me the unexpected she scooted next to me, slowly connecting her soft lips with mine. they were like blankets. that's how soft.

o{-<]:
jacob's a cutie. ✨