13 :: FREYA :: SECRETS

一 freya's pov

一 freya's pov

"come here." parker spoke, motioning me over to him. we were on opposite ends of the bed, me watching tv and him on his phone laying against my many pillows. of course he didn't like that, he always had to be touching me in any type of way.

i rolled over beside him but apparently that wasn't enough which ended up with him pulling me so i was straddling him.

"what do you want, park?" i groaned, placing my hands on either side of his head. in all honesty i was enjoying the view of his fine ass face. i wanted to sit on it. again.

"just you, frey." he slyly spoke, biting my bottom lip before fully kissing my lips. what was i thinking when i was only friends with him?

within a minute of us kissing he had somehow gotten me to grind on him and his hands were placed on my ass. i loved this boy.

parker detached his lips from mine, dragging a hand up to push my hair out of my face. "someone just called you?"

"no lucas is sleep remember?" i reminded him. my parents weren't home which left us home alone with my older brother. either way parker and i would probably still be making out like this.

he nodded and i kissed him again. his lips were so fucking amazing. he kissed with tongue every time.

"shit, okay.. i did not want to walk in on this!" we heard a familiar voice yell out. both of us breaking apart we looked toward the door seeing ardyce covering her eyes.

parker laughed, sitting up. i only slid down between his legs, leaning back on his chest. "everyone knows to knock ardy."

"not me. i'll know that next time though," she told us, walking into the room. "gosh, do you have bleach i can wash my eyes out with?"

"no girly, what's up?" i smiled at her. although i should actually be mad, me and parks was getting it.

"you guys can't tell anyone, okay?" ardyce sighed before sitting in my computer chair.

"tell what?"

"hayes and i kissed yesterday." she spoke quietly. i looked at parker before laughing loudly and dramatically falling back on him. he only laughed at me before telling me to shut up. we may or may not have inside jokes about the two.

"why aren't you guys going crazy?" ardyce groaned.

fine ass parker only shrugged. "because we expected this."

"for real, you think we didn't see y'all today?" i asked, referring to them in the hall holding hands and what not.

"you two just can't tell wes." ardyce pointed at us.

"ardy, he's going to find out-"

she quickly shook her head. "he won't if you guys keep your mouths shut. i'm not saying shit to him. hayes won't either." i felt her on this situation.

i sighed not wanting to have to punch wes in the face for trying my best friend. "we got you, baby. i don't wanna have to kick wes in his balls."

o{-<]:
we all need a relationship like parker and freya.

5+ comments for the next chapter.