O6 :: ALEX :: CHANCES

一 alex's pov

一 alex's pov

being around rain and her not knowing that i have feelings for her kills me every time. rain has guys following her every where and i'm a complete jerk to everyone that no girls are really crazy over me still.

i needed her to give me a chance. hopefully that wouldn't ruin our friendship right? i just needed the right thing to say to her at the right time.

rain had just got her piercing and she looked even prettier if that was possible. we were walking around town, just doing anything to kill time before we went home.

"if we had more people in the squad and let's say a guy liked you would you give him a chance?"

"depends if he's not a bad person i guess. why?" she raised her eyebrows at me.

"just wondering. i've been getting different answers from everybody." i lied. how the hell would i tell her that i like her.

"i bet their answers are pretty obvious, huh?" rain laughed.

"they really are," i agreed, nodding.

"what about you?" she questioned, taking selfies to show everyone her piercing.

"what about me?"

"you're into those blondes that used to follow you around everywhere right? what if it was one of them?" rain grinned, raising her eyebrows.

i didn't like them, i like rain. "i wouldn't mind but they probably wouldn't be like you. i'm closer to you and i wouldn't have it any other way."

"how sweet, alex." she smiled, hugging his arm. "are you okay with ardyce?"

i shrugged my shoulders. i love ardyce but she took it way too far with trying to add that boy into our squad when clearly we didn't like him. well me. "it's whatever i guess. i don't like that hayes boy, ardyce is fine. i mean he just kinda beats the purpose of what the squad means."

then again maybe ardyce has some type of connection with hayes. this whole time she'd never had someone her age in the group and she was always the oddball when she was with freya and parker or noel and wes. maybe she took it as a chance to make another friend. poor thing could never make friends.

"he's not even that bad. i mean i was with you guys in the beginning but it's ardyce and she knows what she's doing."

"sure hope so."

"wait, let's get ice cream before we go." rain spoke, grabbing my hand and leading me into the closest ice cream shop.

i hated how rain was so touchy with me. i mean of course she would be, we're best friends but me having feelings for her made it hard for me to not kiss her or anything just because she hugged me.

if parker could make freya like him i can make rain like me. it was sort of like the same situation between them so at this moment i'm going to waste no time making rain fall in love with me the way i was in love with her.

o{-<]:
anyone liking alex?