14 :: PARKER :: FRIES

一 parker's pov

一 parker's pov

parky💓🌹: ok you haven't texted me back in 2 hours. what are you doing?

frey-fry🍟😻: babe, stop being clingy

parky💓🌹: you're mine. i'll be clingy if i want to

parky💓🌹: but seriously, what are you doing?

frey-fry🍟😻: don't worry about it.

reading her message i didn't get a chance to respond before i received a notification from snapchat.

freya sent you a snap!

how is she real? she's adorable

how is she real? she's adorable. although i always tell her i love her curly hair. chuckling, i begin to reply to her.

i walked out of my house and next door, knocking on the front door

i walked out of my house and next door, knocking on the front door. her brother lucas opened it after a few seconds. i talked to him before finally making my way upstairs.

"frey-fry." i spoke, coming into the room which startled her.

she gasped, hitting my chest. "you scared me, asshole."

"i didn't mean to," i chuckled, pushing my fingers through her ponytail of her now straight hair. "you know i like your curly hair."

"i don't care what you like." freya smiled innocently at me.

"ouch," i shook my head at her. "let's go do something."

"what's there to do?" she questioned, standing up to hug me.

"just go skating or over to hester's. jacob, rain, and alex are there." i shrugged, still playing with her hair and she nodded.

"okay that doesn't sound bad." freya agreed, going over to her closet to change.

she came out about give minutes later dressed in similar clothes like my own. "you just had to copy me french fry?"

"i wasn't even paying attention to what you had on." she laughed, grabbing her skateboard and phone.

we walked out of her house after telling lucas where we were going. i stopped by my house to get my own board then we were on our way to the next neighborhood.

"jacob told me a lil secret about him today." i spoke, pulling her behind me as she rode her board.

she stayed quiet as she looked over at me with raised eyebrows. "he kissed hester after that party they went to."

freya grinned, knowing about jacob's slight crush. "what? no way, about time!"

"honestly, i thought he wasn't going to do it but he said he was high." i laughed, stepping off my board as we made it to hester's house. i'm pretty sure her parents were about to have a fit when they see all of us 'bad influences' in their house.

"i feel like we know something about everyone. we're real friends about keeping secrets." freya thought out loud as we walked up on the house's porch.

i agreed with her, kissing her forehead."we sure are. also we're an amazing couple."

o{-<]:
fake snapchats seem way more cool than actual snaps lol idk i made a lot for them.