O9 :: HESTER :: PARTIES

一 hester's pov

一 hester's pov

"there's a party tonight, who's down?" jacob asked everyone as we sat at our usual spot outside of school.

"you know i am." i grinned. i lived for parties to be honest. jacob and i seemed to be known as the party animals of the group.

"we know the younglings can't come." freya shook her head, talking about ardyce, hayes, and parker.

"bitch, you're one of them." i laughed.

"i still wanna go. actually, ar can come with me." the curly haired girl decided.

"you know your brother wouldn't like that." parker shook his head at his girlfriend.

"and ardyce isn't going around that type of party." wesley spoke up. ardyce scrunched her face up and pushed his shoulder which didn't phase him at all.

"what about you guys?" i questioned to rain and alex. i had a feeling noel and wesley weren't going. they were mostly a stay at home on weekends type of couple.

"i guess we'll come," rain shrugged. "i have nothing better to do.

"alright, so it's just us four?" i looked at them and they all nodded. "cool."

"no drugs." noel warned us, she was mostly looking at jacob.

"no promises, my dealer there." he said jokingly but we all knew he wasn't.

jacob, rain, alex, and i all walked into the loud and crowed house where the party was held. it was a typical party with obnoxious people, underage drinking, and what not.

rain and alex escaped off somewhere to hang with other friends so it was just jacob and i.

we both went to get drinks well technically he did and i just went with him, i wasn't coming home drunk. the last time i did i got kicked out which probably was expected. "let's dance!" he yelled so i could hear.

we both danced together for a few minutes until he saw someone wave him over. it was most likely his getting high crew or whatever you want to call it.

"i'll be back," he said, kissing my head and walking off.

i danced, laughed, and talked with people from school which was what i normally did when jacob left me.

it wasn't until later on when i saw someone i didn't want to see, taking that as my cue to find rain, alex, and jacob to leave. unfortunately that person saw me as i was going towards the hallway to find jacob. i hoped they didn't find me. cautiously walking into the many rooms i finally found jacob in the last one.

"good your girl is here, get this nigga out." a light skinned guy with brown hair in the room spoke.

i laughed softly looking at a high jacob, tracing imaginary shapes on the wall. "jake, let's go."

after multiple attempts of trying to make him leave with me i finally got him to and we were currently outside at my car. i texted alex and rain to come outside and within five minutes we were all in my car.

i thought about the person i once knew in there, the last person i wanted i wanted to see. the fact that he saw me i knew i was screwed.

o{-<]:
i wonder who hester saw. 🤔 anways, i don't know whether to be like 'happy fourth of july 1!1!' or 'they still don't like us..'