EPILOGUE :: 3RD POV :: SUMMER

it was finally summer for them all. everyone would still be in school the next year, except for noel and wesley obviously.

the two were getting ready for college and pursuing their careers all while loving and supporting each other. also while being happily engaged that is.

hayes and ardyce were still cute. they got as far as meeting each other's parents and none of the parents had a problem. they were comfortable with the fact that the could indeed spend the nights with each other. ardyce thought she'd never see the day. the two were always goofing around and making chaos around town. it was always those two getting caught for dumb things like spray painting property. on the wall of their favorite dinner, the two wrote their initials in a heart. the manager saw but since they were always there the manager saved them from trouble just that once.

freya and parker were also the same. they matured every month although freya was still childish. parkers followers went up and every time he posted squad pics everyone knew of them as the thrasher squad. he was getting known by celebrities and becoming his way on actually being a instagram hottie.

as for rain and alex, they were taking things slow. rain figured alex was having trust problems due to how girls treated him in the past. eh, the two will learn how to grow a healthy relationship soon.

for hester and jacob, they were like that bad boy and good girl relationship. although it was the other way around where hester was the bad girl and jacob just wasn't perfect. jacob had gotten hester to calm down a bit. the more days that past by the more she felt loved by someone important to her.

at the end of the day they all are still best friends. they were a squad, the og thrasher squad.

o{-<]:
fucc yo squad
thrasher squad is better