O7 :: NOEL :: SUNSETS

一 noel's pov

一 noel's pov

i, noel have a thing for sunsets. almost every day i'd sit on the roof or my balcony and watch it. it just meant something to me. it meant that i got to wake up and see another day on this beautiful earth no matter how hard, unfair, or depressing life can be.

so here my lovely boyfriend and i were, laying on top of my roof in each other's arms. something we did everyday.

"i believe ardyce and hayes like each other," wes spoke rubbing his warm hands on my back. we were both very close to ardyce and only wanted the best for her. we were basically the siblings she doesn't actually have. after these past few days me and wesley have noticed the looks they give each other.

"i mean i have no problem with it but i hope he does treat her well. i don't want to be overprotective because i know she hates that." he continued.

"she may be fine, i really don't think hayes is like that."

"just to make sure, i'll have to talk to him." wes said, sounding really serious.

"don't scare the poor boy." i laughed, running my fingers through his hair.

wesley chuckled, shaking his head. "i won't, i just got to tell him a few things."

just as i was about to speak it started to drizzle letting wesley and i know it was time to head back inside. we climbed off my roof and back into my warm room.

being as it was chilly outside i slipped off the hoodie i was wearing, leaving me in only a sports bra and sweatpants which probably belonged to wesley that i stole from him when i slept over.

my stomach growled and wes laughed at me softly from his spot on my bed. "want me to order takeout?"

"yes please," i smiled at him before laying on top on my covers right next to him. he took his phone out calling the number he probably had saved in his phone by now. wes ordered our usual and i constantly thanked him for being such a good boyfriend.

once wes hung up he laid back joining me and wrapping his arms around my naked waist. he buried his face in my neck kissing it softly.

this was how most of our nights went. i loved it.

o{-<]:
fun fact, my mom was going to name me noel.