22 :: HAYES :: KISSES

一 hayes' pov

一 hayes' pov

knocking on ardyce's window, i had to be quiet. it was midnight and i was probably going to get in trouble for sneaking out but there was one thing on my mind since i left her earlier. luckily her house was one story and i had siblings that we're going to cover for me.

"it's me." i whispered only so she could hear. i heard movement until i saw ardyce's face appear after she'd pushed aside the curtain she had hanging up.

"um?" she furrowed her eyebrows, beginning to open the window.

"can i come in?" i asked her, smiling slightly at how her sleepy attire looked. she had on a large t-shirt along with knee high socks. ardyce nodded, fixing her ponytail and going over to lock her door.

i climbed through the window, kicking off my shoes and placing the stuff i brought along with me by it. she sat on her bed watching me as i came over to her.

"my parents are black so if we get caught it's me and your ass." ardyce warned, eyeing me.

laughing quietly, i wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her into me. "that's good to know. we won't get caught then."

she looked up at me for a moment before speaking. "why'd you come here?"

"i can't come see you?"

"i mean it's midn-" cutting her off i kissed her. something i hadn't done since we first did it and it was way past overdue.

i don't think i ever stopped until she pulled away breathlessly and i realized she was hovering over me as i laid back on her bed.

"ardyce?"

"yeah."

instead of saying anything directly, i pulled her onto me, wrapping my arms around her tightly. "just be mine."

o{-<]: