28 :: WESLEY :: PROPOSALS

一 wesley's pov

一 wesley's pov

today was the day. today i'm going to propose to noel. i was mad excited, she wouldn't even see it coming.

i was currently at the wedding store getting certain things that would make this beyond special for her because she's my all. ardyce was with me because i needed that certain girls perspective. she was behind me grabbing random things.

"oo! i have an idea wes, let's have these boxes and fill them up with balloons but when you open each of them balloons pop up and float out but one will stay floating around and each one will be 'will-you-marry-me?' or we can turn out all the lights and use these candles and rose petals just tell me kiddo." ardyce said behind all the stuff that was covering her face.

"just grab them and we'll see how things play out okay?" i chuckled, grabbing some of the things she had leading her to register.

// wes's house

"wes i swear if your caucasian ass don't light these candles before your girlfriend comes home." ardyce whispered yelled at me making me laugh because the candles wouldn't light.

she lit up the candles spelling "will-you-marry-me?", then we put out the rose petals. my heart started beating at a fast pace, what happens if she says no or doesn't love me anymore? all these bad thoughts had me second guessing this.

"wes she loves you and no doubt she won't say yes and marry you, trust me i know so your honestly so sweet and you both are my goals. noel will say yes and i will be her bridesmade." ardyce gave me a hug before she called hayes inviting him over so he could watch everything go down.

i ran my shaking hands through my hair before going to take a shower. i turned the knob to the hot water and let the water run down my body, loosening my muscle's.

after i washed up and put on my clothes, i rehearsed what i was going to say to her.

"uh wes love she's going to be here in ten mintues. " i heard ardyce's voice from the other side of the door.

we turned off the lights and i stood by the proposal.

"i'm excited." ardyce voice giggled after a short amount of silence.

the door open and slammed making my heart race again and ardyce holds hayes' hand and started to smile.

"wesley your lovely is homeeeeee." noel yelled playfully making me smile, realizing this is the woman i want to be with for the rest of my life.

"why is it dar-" her voice was cut short when she saw me. she just stood there and read what was spelled out multiple times as if her eyes may be deceiving her.

"with this hand, i will lift your sorrows. your cup will never be empty, for i will be your wine. with this candle, i will light your way in darkness.  with this ring, i ask you to be mine." i spoke from the heart, my eyes were tearing  up and from the corner of my eye i could see ardyce and hayes crying.

noel stood there mouth agape as she stared at me crying.

"will you marry me?" i got on one knee hoping she would answer me.

"yes." she whispered jumping on top of me, kissing all over my face.

"oh god hayes look this is so cute." ardyce started full on crying and clapping her hands.

"aww!" hayes chuckled.

"i'm so smart without me he'd never pull this off." she stated making us all laugh.

"next step, plan the wedding."

o{-<]:
i'm sorry, it's been months since i updated this story guys,, hope you liked it!

thanks to my bby g saddia for helping me with writing this plushprincesa ily ily ily💓✨