MOVING IN!!!

(I am just 11 yrs old btw)
(Whenever I write like this, This means these are thoughts)
(And if I write like this, this means I'm announcing something or when there are actions or physical movement)
(First story btw)
Katelyn's POV
I looked at the house I appreciated the beauty of the house before I went in. I looked around the house and I looked at the house in front of mine. I saw a guy with white hair looking at me through the window. I didn't mind it at all. So I had to put all my stuff in the house. But I managed to put all the boxes in the house without help excluding furniture. I wanted to introduce myself to the neighbors before I could properly settle in. I fix myself up before I go around the block.  I thought of I should say to the neighbors. I went to the house next to mine. I knocked on the door and a girl with black hair and hazel eyes opened the door. I introduced myself to her.
K: Hi my name is Katelyn and I just moved next door.
A: Hello my name is Aphmau but you can call me Aph.
K: Hey Aph would you mind going around with me introducing myself to the other neighbors?
A: I wouldn't mind, I would love to.
K: Thank you, I'm just nervous when I meet new people.
A: It's no problem.
(We walked just across the street from ours.)
A: This is my friend's house. 4 people live here and they're all boys. 2 of them always annoys me.
(We ring the door bell and a guy answered)
A: Hey Garroth, This is Katelyn she just moved next to my house can you call the other 3 so I can introduce her to them.
G: Sure! Why not. (He shouts) GUYS GET OVER HERE!!!!!!!
(3 other guys showed up and introduced themselves)
(A guy with dark blue hair, another with dark brown hair, and a guy with white hair.)
???: Hi my name is Dante
???: And my name is Laurence
(The last one just stares at me)
Dante: His name is Travis.
K: Nice to meet you all. My name is Katelyn. Does Travis usually do this?
L: For some reason he doesn't flirt with you.
G: He always flirts with girls.
D: He looks like someone has a real crush this time.
(Why is he still looking at me?)
A: Well we still have to go around the block. So see you later guys. Bye!!
(After 7 hours of introducing and settling down I heard a knock)
K: I wonder who could that be? It's already 7pm.
I opened the door and Travis is there.
(What is Travis doing here?)
He pinned me to the wall. "What are you doing" I yelled. I try to push but he's too strong.
(I like starting strong)
He said "Katelyn I don't know why but I feel weird around you but also feeling weak. I stopped struggling against him. He leaned close to me closing the space between our lips and kissed me. I felt tense at first but melted into the kiss.
(Do I like him? Katelyn now isn't the time to think if he likes me.).
"It starts to rain"
We part from the kiss. He looked surprised when we parted. I guess he was surprised I wasn't gonna slap him.
He asked me if he can stay the night here.
T: Can I stay here hun?
K: Never.Call.Me.That. or you will get knocked out
T: Okay hun.
I punched him at the face to knock him out. He got knocked out easily. I carried him to the couch.
I sat next to him thinking.
(Do I like him? Why did I melt into that kiss? Does he like me? So many unanswered questions. I have no boyfriend. Wait I actually like him? Why am I talking about a boyfriend?) I sigh quietly.
He looks cute when he's sleeping. After a few minutes he starts to wake up. I asked him a question. Do you know a girl named Nicole? He answered "yes" still trying to wake up. Do you know her address?
T: I'm not telling you.
K: Why not?
T: For knocking me out.
K: I would do anything.
T: Anything? Huh?
K: Anything.
T: Kiss me then.
K: What!???!?!?!!!
T: You said anything.
K: Fffffffffffinnnnne.
She leans closer to Travis and seals the space between them.
3rd person view
Travis was surprised she was still kissing him more than 5 mins.
When they parted she was turning red fast.
Katelyn's POV
I felt my face heat up after parting from the kiss. Travis gave me a smirk.
He looked cute when he gave me that smirk. I smiled at him. I asked for the address.
T: 2 blocks to the left of this house same position of your home too.
K: You can stay here too btw. But on the floor of my room. I'll fix up a mat for you.
T: Wow you punch hard.
K: I taught myself to punch.
They got fixed up by going to the bathroom.
I got to bed still thinking of Travis when he entered the room with no shirt.
I started blushing hard. He noticed me blushing. So I hid under the blanket. He sat next to where I was laying down at.
He removed the blanket just to see me blushing.
T: You'll get used to it.
He kissed me on the forehead. I started to feel sleepy. I can't take it anymore fighting sleep so I slept.
Travis's POV
She looks like an angel when she sleeps. I tried to sleep but I kept thinking if she likes me or not. So I layed down on the mat that she fixed. I still can't sleep. So I went downstairs to get something to eat. While I try to find out how to sleep with so much going on with my mind. OMI still can't sleep.

1011 words