Just Why?

Katelyn's POV

I woke up seeing my little angel and Travis sleeping. I stood up going to the bathroom when someone grabbed my arm pulling me to bed again. I looked and it was Travis that pulled me.
T: Hey cutie.
K: Hey Trav
T: Where were you going?
K: To the bathroom to take a shower and fix my hair.
Avery started waking up.
Av: Hi mom, Hi dad.
T & K: Morning Avery.
I stood up again going to the bathroom. After taking a shower and fixing my hair I left the bathroom. I went downstairs just to see Avery helping Travis cook. It seemed like Travis was teaching her how to cook.
K: Seems like both of you are having fun.
I said while leaning on the wall.
T: I taught her how to cook breakfast. So if we're not here she can cook for herself.
K: I guess you're right Trav.
I went to my sleeping angels. Just to see them awake. I picked up Trevor and Kate. I poked their little noses. It made them both giggle.
I went to Lucinda's place bringing Kate and Trevor with me. Aphmau was there with her so I let her play a bit with the babies. I somehow made Lucinda mad. So she threw a potion at me. It turned me into a human cat. I was in human form but with cute ears and a tail.
K: Lucinda!
L: What?
She said while she was laughing.
K: Turn me back now.
L: No. Until tomorrow you have to be like that.
K: Finnnnnneeeeee
I put the kids in the double stroller walking home. I knocked on the door then waited. Travis finally opened the door.
T: What happened to you Katelyn?
K: Lucinda happened.
T: You look cuter with those ears and tail my little kitten
K: Travis! Don't ever call me little kitten.
T: Why? I can't be honest? But your half human half cat. And you're like a little kitten waiting to be scratched.
I pulled out my claws putting it under his neck. He gulped.
T: Ok ok just go in the house.
I pushed the stroller inside.

The next day.

I went to Lucinda's house and she turned me back to my normal self. I sighed then went home. I opened the door then closed it. I went to the living room and turned on the TV. I watched anime until I slept on the couch. I was half awake when Travis picked me up carrying me to bed. He kissed me on the forehead.
T: So cute.
I slept again. Then I woke up and checked the time and it said 11pm. I was surprised that I slept for mostly 13 hours straight. So I went to the bathroom and fixed myself. I was on my cellphone when Kawaii~Chan called. She said that she was getting married to Dante. And I was the maid of honor. I thanked her and picked what dress I'm gonna wear for the wedding.

I picked it and tried it on. It fitted perfectly on me so I ironed it and hung it up on the dresser.
I slept after a few mins picking my dress.

539 words