Christmas Part 4: The Party

OliviaLovesSnow

Travis's POV
We were all on the couch watching TV. Including Sky and Olivia. Katelyn just couldn't handle talking to me about Sky and Olivia. But I listened cuz I love her. And Avery of course was also trying to talk to me. Sky then said
S: Travis can I talk to you please?
T: Sure!
We both walked into the kitchen. Sky said
S: Is there a party later?
T: Yeah why?
S: Oh nothing
T: Just like about 8 people will be here. Don't worry they won't crush you both down.
S: Ok yassss.
We both walk back and Katelyn there on the floor.
Olivia was just holding Kate. We both laughed at the scene we saw.
It was already 7pm and the first knock just happened for the night. I opened the door then Nicole, Cadenza, Ivy, Aphmau, Aaron, Laurence, Garroth, and Dante. They went in and saw Sky there leaning on the wall. And they started crowding him. I then pulled them away one by one. And behind Sky was Olivia. Aphmau asked me why their here.
T: They'll be staying around for more than a month I think. And they're moving next door.
Everybody heard this and everyone fainted except for me.
Olivia, Sky, and I laughed.
They help me carried all of them upstairs to one guest room and leaving the other two alone for Sky and Olivia. We then watched a show. After for half and hour they all came down still with excitement. Avery was with them the whole time. Kate and Trevor was with me. We put on party music and started playing Truth or Dare.
S: Olivia Truth or Dare?
O: Dare
S: I dare you to try and make cookies and not try to burn the house down.
O: Finneee
She then went to the kitchen and started baking
After a few minutes
She went out she brought a tray with her. It was the cookies.
She then said
O: Katelyn Truth or Dare?
K: Dare
O: I dare you to kiss Travis for more than 10 seconds.
She then started blushing
She went up to me and pulled me close and kissed me. Surprisingly she didn't let go. It was a minute already. She then let go. Everybody was looking surprised.
K: Nicole Truth or Dare
N: Dare
K: I dare you to try and make me scared.
She then went into the kitchen and hid her hand behind her back. She then went up to me then behind me. She did a pose of choking me with a knife at my neck. I looked at Katelyn in shock. I loved her for caring. Then Nicole laughed at Katelyn.
K: Damnit
N: I knew your weak spot was Travis.
She sighed in defeat. We continued a few more rounds. It was now 11pm. People were going home one by one but Aphmau and Aaron stayed.

Hope you enjoyed this
Don't forget to vote and leave a comment down below suggestions
Bye