Major Life Changes

Katelyn's POV

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm. And I was asleep into his chest I looked up and Travis was still asleep. I whispered out loud "You are so cute".
T: Thanks!
K: Your awake!!
T: And you're beautiful.
K: I have to make breakfast.
T: You're not going anywhere without this.
He sealed the space between our lips. He kissed me and I kissed back.
K: Happy?
T: Very.
I left to make breakfast. He followed me downstairs. I tried to get the flour but it's on the highest and I can't find the stall that I always use.
T: What's the problem?
K: I can't get the flo-
Before I finished my sentence he picked me up by the waist to get the flour to cook. Then he hugged me tight.
K: Thanks Travis.
Then we ate breakfast.
T: NP. I actually need to go. And you are gonna miss this face.
K: No I won't.
T: If you say so.
He leaves then closes the door behind him.

Skip to night to be exact 11pm

I'm still watching a movie. But I felt sleepy so I slept on the couch. I woke up to my phone ringing. I looked at the time and it said 2am I answered the call. It was Nicole.
N: Katelyn please don't freak out to what I'm about to say.
K: Ok
N: Katelyn it's Travis.
K: What happened Nicole tell me.
N: I'm sorry but he's in the hospital.
I dropped my phone then went to my knees. I stayed down crying myself to sleep. I woke up around 9am. I went immediately to the hospital. I asked for the room of Travis. I went to his room and saw him all connected to tubes, and wires. I sat next to him crying. The doctor came in. He asked who I am.
K: I'm the girlfriend of him. What happened to him? Still sobbing.
D: He was in a car crash but nothing malfunctioned. We just know that someone did this to him.
As soon as I heard that. I left the room and went home. And called Nicole. I told her that
K: Nicole come to my house immediately please.
N: Ok.
She arrived and knocked I opened the door and pulled her in.
K: Can you help me?
N: About what?
K: Travis.
N: Ok.
I explained to her everything.
K: With your Intellect and mine combined we can solve this.
We went to the crime scene. We searched the area for clues and found major clues.
We went home and tested and examine all the clues. It all led up to Jeoffrey. I was shocked that it was him. Did he see me and Travis together. I guess it was him. So we filed a case against him. The case will start next week. So we fixed up any holes in our debate against the filed person.

The day of court (I don't know what it's called. I'm not into law)
Everybody sat down 1 by 1 settling down.
The judge finally arrived. They start with the ceremony or whatever.
Blah blah blah
I hired a lawyer to talk for the opposing of the defendant. My lawyer said
La: My client has filed a case against the defendant. She has proof that the defendant has been the cause of the accident of the guy named Travis. They have the DNA of the defendant at that sight of the accident. My lawyer started asking questions.
La: Why were you there?
J: Ughhhh.
Looks like he came unprepared he doesn't even have a lawyer. The judge has been siding with us ever since. We won the case. Jeoffrey was sent to prison. His sentence was 15 years. We received 150,000$. We split it up. And we waited until Travis could heal and get home.

I went to Lucinda's house. I talked to her for a few hours. She picked up 3 potions from the table. She threw 2 at me and I turned into a baby with blue cat ears and blue cat tail. I was wearing a blue baby onesie. She called Travis and told him to pick her up from her house. So he did pick me up. I felt sleepy and slept on his shoulder.

Travis's POV
She is so cute. I looked at her and she was sleeping on my shoulder. Lucinda said it will ware off tomorrow. I brought her to her house I laid her in bed she slept like an angel. I slept next to her to watch her and protect her.

Katelyn's POV
I woke up and saw Travis sleeping next to me. I tried to wake him up.
K: Twavis, Twavis.
He woke up and saw me
T: What is it baby Kate
K: I'm hungwy.
T: Ok I'll make breakfast
K: Fank you Twavis.
T: NP
After breakfast I felt sleepy again. Travis carried me and racked me to sleep.
He kissed my forehead. I slept then woke up seeing him still racking me while making a bottle of milk for me. He gave me the bottle. I drank it all. I crawled around the house. I was walking up to my room when Travis carried me upstairs. When he was still carrying me I changed back to normal. As soon as I did I kissed him and he kissed me back.
K: Thanks for taking care of me Travis.
T: NP baby
K: DONT CALL ME THAT TRAVIS.
T: Ok ok.
K: I love you.
T: I love y--
Before he finished his sentence I kissed him. I kissed him pulling him to bed. We made out there.

After a few months

T: Katelyn Firefist will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?
K: OMI Yes Travis Yes.
He kissed me and I kissed back.
We picked bridesmaids, maid of honor, best men.
Maid of Honor: Aphmau
Bridesmaids: Kawaii-Chan
                      Lucinda
                      Cadenza
Best man: Laurence
Nicole's POV
I was thinking about hosting a slumber party. I wanted to invite Katelyn, Aphmau, Kawaii-Chan, Lucinda, Cadenza, Ivy and more. I sent the invitations and they all said "Yes". The slumber party was tomorrow. I fixed everything and slept.

Few hours later.

It was the slumber party/sleepover.
All of them were there. First thing we did was change into our pajamas. Then we talked about boys and Kawaii-Chan kept fan girling. We watched a movie after. And lastly we played truth or dare. I spinned the bottle and it landed on Katelyn.
N: Truth or Dare
K: Dare.
N: I dare you to take the pregnancy test.
K: Ok you know it's gonna be negative.
She went to the bathroom. It was taking more than 10 mins so I checked on her.
N: Katelyn can I come in?
K: You may.
I walked in there I saw her sitting on the edge of the bathtub. She had a pale face.
N: What's going on?
She showed me the test result and it said

POSITIVE

1186 words