Coming?!?!

Nicole's POV
It was just yesterday when Travis and Katelyn got into the accident. And today is the day they leave the hospital. It was such a miracle since they instantly got healed. I went to the reception and asked for the form for the check out. I filled the form and gave it. And got both Travis and Katelyn. I drove them home to their place. I dropped them off and waved goodbye.

Katelyn's POV
Finally I was home I missed my little babies. I then ran inside and saw the babysitter with Avery, Trevor, Kate. They were watching TV and they finally noticed me. Avery came running to me and hugging my leg. Travis then closed the door and hugged me too. We then parted and I carried Avery. I then paid the babysitter and she left. I then sat on the couch with Avery sitting on my lap. Trevor and Kate were in a stroller. They started to yawn then sleep. I then heard my phone ring. I answered it and it was my brother Zed. He was a year younger than me. I was the eldest.
Ze: Hey Katelyn,
K: Hey Zed, it's been so long since we talked.
Ze: IKR, and that's why I'm going there.
K: What?!?
Ze: Surprised?
K: Yeah, since you're going you can invite the others too. Red, Ned, Ted, Med, and Xed.
Ze: Really?
K: Yeah sure why not.
Ze: Ok I'll tell the others. Bye
K: Bye
I then told Travis what's gonna happen. He was also surprised so he started tidying up the house.
I was in my room just lying there on the bed. Thinking of what to do. I then walked to the babies' room and went inside. Little Trevor was asleep and Kate was just playing with mini cars. Avery was playing with Kate. I just enjoyed watching them have fun. I then picked up Trevor and went downstairs to sit on the couch. After a few minutes the doorbell rang. I was still holding Trevor. I opened the door and saw Zed standing there.
Ze: What's up sis? And who's this little baby?
K: I'm fine and this is Baby Trevor. Hey guys it's been a while.
Ne: Hey Kate.
Te: Sup
Re: Little cutie
Med: Hey sis
Xe: Long time no see
K: Come in guys.
They went in and Xed closed the door we walked to the living room where Travis was. I then gave him Trevor. I told the guys to put down their bags. They did put it down.
K: You guys are staying in the basement.
They all said in unison "K"
They went down the basement and put there stuff there. I fixed up 7 mini mattresses earlier. So they claimed their so called turf. I then called Travis down the basement to tell house rules. I said earlier that the house rules as it follows.
1st Rule: Don't shout loud.
2nd Rule: Clean up after yourself.
3rd Rule: If you make any of the kids cry, you will be confronted by Katelyn.
4th Rule: No sleeping on the couch except for Katelyn and Travis or the kids.
Those are the rules.

Time skip sooooooooooo magical

We were all sleeping but then I heard a shout from the basement. Then I heard Kate starting to cry. I then picked up Kate and started racking her back to sleep. Eventually she slept so I went down the basement. The asked
K: Who shouted?!
They all point to Xed.
I then pulled Xed by the ear upstairs. The guys were quietly laughing. I pulled Xed outside and told him to stay there for 30 minutes and nodded scared. I timed 30 minutes and heard the door finally open. I went downstairs and slapped him and said
K: You deserve that for making my little Kate cry.
He then nodded and ran down to the basement still scared.
I then went up to the bedroom an lied down next to Travis and Avery.
I then slept hugging Travis and Avery hugging me.

I hope you guys liked this chapter. I frickin hate school. But someone had to invent it in the first place.

Bye Bye