New New New Neighbours

OliviaLovesSnow

Katelyn's POV

It was 2 weeks after the crowd arrived here at the house. While I was cooking breakfast, I heard a truck nearby so I finished up breakfast and fixed the table and checked what the noises were about. I saw a truck and several black cars 2 houses from here. I saw like more than 10 people in suits and a guy with blue hair talking to one of the possibly bodyguards. And a blonde girl beside the blue haired guy.

I went back inside and called everyone for breakfast. As we were eating Travis asked "What were the noises about?" "New neighbours". We then finished breakfast and I started to make cookies for the new neighbours. I placed them in a basket and started to go to the new neighbours.

As soon as I went out the black cars were gone and the truck was still there. I walked over and climbed up the stairs to the porch. I knocked on their door and after a few seconds the door opened and the blonde girl was there with a smile on her smile. She said 

"Hello! You must've heard the truck and I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience." I replied "It's okay and I brought cookies. We usually give cookies to new neighbours." and she said "I heard good feedbacks from previous people living in this neighbourhood." 

"Well my name is Katelyn." 

"I'm half japanese and the other half is american. My name is Chitoge." and then I saw movement behind her. It was the blue haired guy. She then said 

"His name is Raku, my fiancé." "Nice to meet both of you. Do you want help with the unloading of everything. We know several neighbours who doesn't know what to do with their life. They probably can help" then Raku then said 

"We would love the help and company."

 I gave them the basket then waved goodbye to call for help. I walked up to our house and told Travis, Sky, and Olivia. I then headed for the guys' house and told Garroth, Dante, and Laurence. I then headed back to Chitoge's house. I saw Sky, Olivia, and Travis already helping.

 I saw Chitoge and Raku dumbfounded looking at Olivia and Sky. Both of them walked up to me and Raku then said "Sky's your neighbour?" I replied "Both of them live with us until they fixed up the papers for the house next to ours."

I do not own Raku, and Chitoge. But if I did I would've already put them together in the series. *Tries to buy the series but horribly fails*

Vote and leave a suggestion down below in the comment section.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!