The Lover's Miracle

Nicole's POV
I was outside of Travis's room when the doctor came out and said
D: Ma'am Travis is conscious he somehow woke up.
I looked surprised I thought he was in critical condition.
I then went in and saw him sitting on the bed. I went up close and hugged him. They were still doing tests.
T: Where's Katelyn?
N: She's in one of the rooms. She said that you pushed her out of the car.
T: Yeah then there was white lights.
N: Katelyn said that there was white lights.
The doctor then said
D: This is a miracle. We don't know how he was healed. He had internal bleeding but somehow it stopped.
T: I feel no pain at all.
N: This is incredible. The best miracle ever to happen on earth. (Opinion)
T: Where's Katelyn? Is she fine?
N: She's at the room 7 doors from here to the left. And she just got scratches and bleeding since you pushed her out of the car.
He then laid down on the bed. He then slept.
I walked back to the room of Katelyn. I went in and saw her sitting just no scratches and no bleeding. But stains of blood only.
N: This is the best miracle of the world.
K: I know this is but what happened to Travis?
N: He has no internal bleeding anymore neither scratches like you. This is the Lovers' Miracle.

I really wanted this short. It's 3 am already with no sleep. I slept 4 am last night or early morning.

261 words