The Love Knot

Katelyn's POV

K: Positive. What am I gonna tell Travis? Will he get mad?
K: I'm sorry Nicole but I have to go.
N: I understand what you're going through.
I picked up my bag and left.
I texted Travis
K: T-t-t-Travis. Can you meet me at my house now?
T: I have work.
K: TRAVIS.
T: Be right there.
He arrived 5 mins later. I hugged him.
T: You better not have called me here for that.
K: Travis don't freak out ok.
T: Ok
K: Travis, I'm pregnant.
T: OMI I'M GONNA BE A DAD!
He starts to spin me around.
K: I'll be going to the hospital tomorrow so I would know my due date.
I start to vomit so I went to the bathroom. So Travis stayed taking care of me. He helped me get to the room. He helped me settle down on the bed.

The next morning
Travis's POV
I helped Katelyn to the car and drove her there. The doctors ran tests. And then there was 8 months until she was due.
After a few days
She kept on asking for food. She had random appetite.
K: Travis can you get me more Ice cream and pickles.
After a few months
She had a month before her due date. We were thinking of a name of a girl if it was or if it was a boy.
Katy if it was a girl and Trevor if it was a boy. It was close to our names.
Skip to due date
I brought her to the hospital after she broke her waters. They didn't want to know the gender until after birth. The doctors were surprised that it was twins a girl and a boy. So we used both names. We went home after that day. Before the due date we bought baby cribs, toys, clothes, etc. So we were already ready.

Sorry really short chapter!!!!!!

326 words