A Broken Heart

OMI 100 VIEWS! Sorry if the title is interrupting this message just OMI. It's just been a week since I started this book. I just can't get to 100 views without you guys. Thanks for reading my book. And I will still continue. But I need ideas so comment down below what will happen next. I will choose and if no one will help. It might take me a while to create 1 after a few chapters. :) ;) ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️Hi. Hope you enjoy.

Katelyn's POV

It was the day of the wedding of Kawaii~Chan and Dante. We were already in front of the crowd.
P: Do you Dante take Kawaii~Chan to be your beloved wife in sickness and in health.
D: I do.
P: Do you Kawaii~Chan take Dante to be your beloved husband in sickness and in health.
KC: I do.
P: You may now kiss the bride.
Then we all cut the cake and did whatever then went home.
Travis was at work. So I was in the house with Avery, Trevor, Kate. I took them to the living room and watched TV.
After a few hours I called his office and they said he wasn't there. I called the babysitter then said take care of them. So I called his cell and no one answered. So I went to Lucinda's house and ask for help. But when I arrived I took a peek at the window and saw Lucinda over Travis and saw Lucinda crash her lips into his. I gasped then started tearing up running home. I ran to my room and locked the door. I sat there in the corner with my knees up to my chest. My head down. I started crying. I kept saying "Why Travis why?". I heard a knock on the bedroom door. The voice spoke and I soon realized that it was Travis.
T: Katelyn are you in there?
K: Stay away Travis.
Travis's POV
I just stood there thinking what I must've done. But then remembered that Lucinda crashed her lips and to mine. I pushed away and left. She must've seen me through the window. That's the only thing I knew that could break her heart. I got the key for the bedroom and opened it. As soon as I did. I saw a figure in the corner of the room. I soon realized that it was Katelyn. She trashed up the bedroom. I went near her and knelt down.
T: What's wrong Katelyn?
K: Why are you here? You should be with your lover. *Still sobbing*
T: What do you mean Katelyn?
K: Lucinda!
T: I am sorry Katelyn she just did but I would never do that to you.
K: Just go okay.
She just sits there. I pulled her chin up and just kissed her. She didn't want to part from the kiss. So we parted and she just sat there thinking of what's going on. I just stood up and pulled her up then hugged her. She just hugged back still sobbing. I comforted her and she calmed down sobbing. She felt sleepy so she just slept into my chest. So I carried her bridal-style and laid her on bed. I slept on the couch feeling guilty about myself. I kept thinking until I slept.

555 words