Oily Face Woes and How to Overcome It

Having an oily face can be a tough thing to deal with. Fortunately, people can concoct solutions from the comfort of their own home, using simple items readily available to them.

MEN HAVE A TENDENCY TO AVOID BEAUTY TREATMENTS AS BLATANT AS CLAY MASKS, BUT THEY ARE UNDENIABLY THE  MOST EFFECTIVE HOME REMEDY TO OILINESS.

Like the rest of our body, the skin on our face has numerous sebaceous glands that secrete natural oils that moisturize the skin and keep it healthy. Some of us, however, have to deal with sebaceous glands that are constantly working overtime, resulting excessive oils that make us look greasy.

Oiliness may be a harmless imperfection, but this fact does not stop the good fraction of the population who want their facial grease gone. For those of you looking for alternative ways to go about this, the following ingredients will prove surprisingly indispensable:

Milk of Magnesia

If you’re looking for an effective, medicinal way to rid your face of oil, use milk of magnesia. You can purchase the liquid form of this gastrointestinal remedy at any pharmacy, and all it needs to work is 5-10 minutes on your skin. Magnesium hydroxide blots oil and keeps it grease-free. After cleaning your face, applying milk of magnesia and let it dry.

Egg Whites

Rich in Vitamin A, egg whites tone and tighten up skin, drying out blemishes with only two applications per week. The preparation of the ‘cream’ itself is the tricky part, as you’ll need to whip the egg whites until they change in consistency. Unless you have a mixer at home, expect a vigorous, non-stop whipping session for at least 10 minutes. If you can spare the time and energy to create a facial scrub out of egg whites, then you’ll have a treatment solution that does not require daily application.

Citrus Fruit Juice

As long as you avoid wiping near your eyes, the astringent properties of citrus fruits will work wonders on oily skin. Not only does the juice help eliminate oil, it also functions as a skin lightener and antiseptic. The choice of citrus fruit is up to you, as the key ingredient to this type of treatment is citric acid. Just make a 50% solution of freshly squeezed juice and you’re good to go. You may even mix a teaspoon with equal parts of the egg white facial scrub. The application remains the same: 10 minutes on your skin before rinsing. With daily use, you’ll enjoy moisturized skin with a healthy pH balance.

Facial Mask

Men have a tendency to avoid beauty treatments as blatant as clay masks, but they are undeniably the most effective home remedy to oiliness. As the clay mixture dries on your skin, it pulls out impurities and moisturizes your pores. In fact, all the previous treatments we mentioned above replicate the clay mask’s functionality and method of use. If you don’t wish to purchase clay mask products at the pharmacy, you can create one at home using only three ingredients: clay (something like bentonite), milk, and honey. Create a paste of equal parts and lather a thin layer of it on your face. Leave it for at least 15 minutes before rinsing.

Facial Wash

Of course, not everyone has the time to whip up an egg white concoction or squeeze juice. For on-the-go guys who want less oily skin, all it really takes is choosing the right facial wash. There are many choices available on the market, so make the extra effort to look for something that will truly get the job done. Facial wash should wash away dirt and oil and cleanse deep seated dirt. Some contain clay that effectively removes all the dirt and grease on your face. Ang tunay na sikreto ng mga gwapo is in the products he uses to make sure he looks good.

The sheer number of people affected by oiliness ensures the endless stream of solutions to a single, slippery problem. All these solutions work, but go for the one that you find most comfortable and effective. Especially in the heat of summer, preventing an oily face is essential to staying your best gwapo self!