DIY Beauty Hacks That Are Borderline Genius

From hair to makeup, there are always going to be shortcuts that will help you to save time and get that magazine model look, without spending hours or a small fortune in doing so. We have collected a list of 40 beauty hacks that are easy, inexpensive and best of all, very effective. Use one or use them all to get the look that you want in just a few minutes each day.

Beauty is not something that comes natural to every woman. Some have to spend time priming and polishing in order to get the perfect look that they want. While every woman is beautiful in her own right, it is no secret that there are some who look like they spend much more time with their beauty routine than others.
However, this does not mean that every beautiful woman in the world spends hours getting ready every morning. There are hacks or short cuts that you can use to help you to look like you spend hours in the bathroom, while in reality you may only have to spend a few minutes.

Get a Cupid's Bow Shape with Lip Liner

To get fuller and more luscious lips, you simply have to learn how to properly apply lip liner. In order to get the Cupid's Bow shape, you just need to mark an "X" in the center of your top lip, line the corners and then join everything together. Once you apply your lipstick, your lips will look much fuller.

 Once you apply your lipstick, your lips will look much fuller

Easy Method for Getting Rid of Split Ends

Split ends are awful and many women have them. To get rid of them, you don't necessarily have to visit your stylist. You can just twist your hair and then snip along the outside, removing the split ends as you go. Just twist several strands together and then snip away the hairs that you see sticking out. Your hair will be much smoother and shinier.
Via - ringfingertanline

Get a Polished Top Knot in Minutes

Even if you are in the car on your way to work, you can quickly and easily style your hair in a great top knot that will last all day. Just gather your hair into a ponytail high on your head and secure, divide the ends of your ponytail in two and twist each section. Then just wrap the sections in opposite directions and pin.
Via - totalbeauty