How To Get Rid Of Dark Circles Fast

Dark discoloration of the skin under the eye is mainly referred to as dark circles. It is also known as dark rings or shadows.

Some of the main causes behind the formation of dark circles are heredity, aging, dry skin, prolonged crying, working for long hours in front of a computer, mental or physical stress, lack of sleep and an unhealthy diet. Both men and women of different age groups can have dark circles.

Dark circles are not a serious skin problem, but they make people look tired, exhausted, unhealthy and older. You can easily get rid of unsightly shadows under your eyes using some easy home remedies.

Here are the top 10 ways to get rid of dark circles fast.

1. Almond Oil

Almond oil is a great natural ingredient that is very beneficial for the delicate skin around your eyes. Regular usage of almond oil will help fade your under eye circles. In addition to almond oil, you can use vitamin E oil to eliminate dark circles under the eyes.

Before going to bed, apply a little almond oil over the dark circles and gently massage it into the skin

Leave it on overnight

.The next morning, wash it off with cold water.

Follow this remedy daily until the dark circles disappear.

2. Cucumber

Cucumbers have skin-lightening and mild astringent properties that help fix those raccoon eyes naturally. Plus, they have a soothing and refreshing effect.

Cut a fresh cucumber into thick slices and chill them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Put the slices onto the affected skin area for about 10 minutes. Wash the area with water. Repeat twice daily for about a week or more.

Another option is to mix cucumber juice with lemon juice in equal amounts. Use a cotton ball to apply the mixture on the affected skin. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash it off with water. Follow this remedy daily for at least one week.

3. Raw Potato

There are natural bleaching agents present in potato that can help lighten dark circles and get rid of puffiness around the eyes