Follow This Strategy for Guaranteed Weight Loss

Weight loss efforts that really pay off go far beyond a fad diet and casual exercise once in a while. It requires proper planning and a strong determination beyond wishful thinking.

You’ve probably come across several complex weight loss plans that actually make the task of losing weight difficult and complicated. You can achieve your weight loss goals with these simple yet powerful weight loss strategies—provided you rigorously follow all the steps.

You do not have to feel hungry and unsatisfied to lose weight. It just requires careful planning and consistent compliance.

Here are a few easy steps to help you lose weight.

1. Start Your Day with Lemon Water
Lemon water is an excellent detox drink for weight loss. Lemon juice helps your body get the nutrients required to burn fat for energy and suppress weight gain. Plus, being rich in vitamin C and other antioxidants, it aids in removing toxins from the body that slow down your metabolism. Be sure to continue drinking lemon water even after you lose weight to help maintain your weight.

•Squeeze the juice of ½ lemon into a glass of lukewarm water.Optionally, add a little raw honey. You can also add a little black pepper powder as it helps with fat burning and suppresses fat accumulation.

•Drink this solution daily.

Note: Use fresh lemon juice rather than the bottled version. Do not use processed honey as it will do more harm than good.

2. Take Apple Cider Vinegar

Apple cider vinegar assists in weight loss due to its acetic acid content. Acetic acid has been found to help prevent the accumulation of body fat. Apple cider vinegar also helps your body absorb nutrients from the food you eat, treats digestive issues and fights infections.

•Mix 1 to 2 teaspoons of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in a glass of water.

•Drink it once daily in the evening.

You can gradually increase the amount of apple cider vinegar up to 2 tablespoons per glass. Do not drink it in excess, though.

3. Replace Your Regular Tea/Coffee with Green Tea

In addition to lemon water and apple cider vinegar, also drink green tea. It has a massive range of antioxidants that help boost metabolism and aid in losing weight. The catechins in green tea are particularly good for increasing fat burning by releasing fat from fat cells. They also help fight free radicals and prevent diseases.

Replace your daily cup of regular tea or coffee with a cup of organic green tea. You can drink 3 to 4 cups of green tea a day.

4. Run Baby Run!

If you are serious about losing weight in a healthy way, then there is no escape from regular exercise and physical activity. A combination of moderate and vigorous physical activity will help you lose as well as control your weight effectively. Running, for instance, is excellent for weight loss as it burns calories while you are doing it as well as afterwards.

Plus, exercise helps reduce stress and improve energy, mood and sleep quality. Needless to say, it also lowers your risk of developing chronic diseases like Type 2 diabetes, heart disease, strokes and certain cancers. It’s best to fix a dedicated time slot in your day for your exercise regimen, so that you do not skip it under the pretext of lack of time.

•Do a treadmill workout for at least 25 minutes daily.

•Alternatively, do brisk walking for at least 30 minutes and running for a few minutes in a nearby park.