19 - Truth be told

Aria Watson:

   I sigh happily, laying my head on his lap. "I thought Friday would never come!"

   "Tell me about it," He stretches his arms back, laying a hand on my forehead. He plays with my hair, a sense of pleasure running through me.

   "I could fall asleep," I slowly close my eyes. "Right now." I yawn, folding my legs together.

   He taps my forehead. "I'm making homemade pizza, you have to stay awake." He chuckles.

   I sigh hopelessly, sitting up on the couch. "Okay, okay." I smile.

   He turns to me, a smile on his face. His dirty blonde hair is messy on top of his head. His hand slides from my knee to my thigh, squeezing it gently. A rush of energy runs through me. See, Aria. Seb can't make you feel this way.

   I swing my leg over his lap, straddling him. A smirk slaps across his face. His hands run up my sides, landing on my butt. I chuckle as he pulls me closer.

   My lips crash with his, sending a wave of pleasure through me. I open my eyes carefully through our kisses to see a different boy. A boy with hazel brown eyes, and beautiful skin. I was seeing Sebastian. I jump off of Lucas at the speed of lightning, my blood boiling. Not with anger, with frustration.

   "What the hell, Aria?!" He shakes his head. "You gave me a heart attack!"

   "I'm sorry!" I raise my voice. I take in a deep breath, and begin to relax. "I thought I saw something, I don't know what happened." I lie, running my fingers through my hair.

   He wraps an arm around my shoulder, caressing my thigh with his free hand. "Hey, it's okay. Just you and I, remember?" He smiles.

   Yeah, but Sebastian decided to make a guest appearance.

   A loud beep interrupts us. "Come, let's go eat." He smiles,

   I nod. "Be there in a sec,"

   "Okay," He smiles and leaves the family room.

   I raise my feet onto the couch, curling into a ball of confusion. I know that I like Sebastian, but this isn't normal. The visions, the dreams, the thoughts, it's all too much!

   I run my fingers continuously through my hair. "Stop it, Aria! Get your shit together," I whisper to myself.

   "Aria!" Lucas calls for me,

   "Coming," I shout back, hopping off of the couch. I practice a few breathing exercises in attempt to calm myself down. I walk through the house and enter the kitchen that is surprisingly clean.

   A large pepperoni pizza is sitting on the counter, two plates and drinks lay in front of it. A small case sits in Lucas' hand, along with a bouquet of roses. A few blue balloons are tied together beside him. I cover my mouth with my hands.

   As I examine the pizza, I notice the pepperoni spells; Semi-formal?

   A wave of shock takes over my body. "Oh my god, this is beautiful!" I shriek, happiness immediately plastering on my expression.

   "Will you be my date to semi-formal?" He steps away from the counter and extends the beautiful corsage and bouquet of white roses.