Lets get this party started

LEO POV
I arrive back at camp half-blood, Calypso on arm, and what do I get? Slaps from my friends and being forced into a game or truth or dare.
Now I'm not complaining that I have power over people and I can make them do what I want, I'm complaining that they can tell me what to do! I just think it's totally unfair! Mr. McShizzle doesn't take orders!
The game doesn't start until after activities so after I finish this stupid lava wall, which isn't as bad as everyone says, I get to be tortured!
"Guess who's here!" I announce walking into Percy's cabin, I take a look around and see that he's busy making out with Annabeth so I do the normal thing and light my hand on fire and go up really close to him.
"Annabeth," he says against her lips "I'm getting too hot."
"You've always been hot," Annbeth says kissing him more intently.
That's enough, I think to myself. "First of all that's gross," I say causing them to jump apart. "Second of all if you're going to do something like that at least lock the door, I could have walked into something I don't want to see and third of all where is everyone else?"
"You're half an hour early," Percy said through gritted teeth. Guess he didn't want to be interrupted. "But whatever take a seat" he says throwing a bean bag at me,
"Ok cool, so how are you guys?"
"Alright, I don't mean to be rude but I'm going to change." Annabeth said going to the door "also seaweed Brian is it ok if Malcolm comes?"
"Sure Wise Girl anything," Percy said kissing her cheek "Also it's a party so don't forget to wear a dress!" He calls after her.
"Hey!!" Jason and Piper walk in. Piper hugs me really tight it hurts, she must still be mad. "Who's ready to party!!" Jason yells.
"Keep it down," Percy hisses "Chiron will catch us!"
"Why are you guys getting so excited? It's just a game of truth or dare?" I ask looking between the two very excited males and smiling female who is trying to act mad, directed at me probably.
"Hey," Hazel, Frank, Nico and Will walk in. "Is everyone here?"
"We're just waiting for Beth and Malcolm and then yeah." Percy said "speak of the Devils" he added as Annabeth, who was wearing a grey dress, and Malcolm, who looked uncomfortable with his sister's outfit choose, walked in.
"Ok let's get this party started," I say looking at Calypso "Truth, dare or double dare?" I ask her.
"Truth" she said smiling.
"Do you love me?"
"No," that took me by surprise "I just gave up my immortality cause I don't love you" Ooh sarcasm! I get it now.
"That's good, your turn."
"Leo truth, dare or double dare?" She says smiling, she's not meant to ask me back.
"Truth" I say knowing all to well she's up to something.
"Do you love me?"
"Of course" I say. Well that was easy!
"As cute as that was from now on your not allowed to ask the person who asked you." Percy said holding Annabeth steady on the edge of the bean bag.
"Also," I say "if you don't do a dare you loose 2 pieces of clothing and if you don't answer a truth you have to lose 1" That's how I always played it. Everyone nodded in agreement and I smiled. "Right now for real, lets get this party started!!"

Hey guys!! I hoped you enjoyed! If you did leave a vote and comment any ideas you have!!
~dirtyheroesofolympus