Im trying to be pure okay?

Annabeth POV
"Well annabeth, you see, my date for you doesn't only include yourself but also Percy." Piper says to which Percy tries to object "now, now, now, Percy before you object you might wanna hear what it is. Annabeth, I dare you to let Percy do whatever he wants to you."
"Oh I already know what I'm going to do!" Percy says gleaming. "But first I need to run to the kitchens, be right back." Percy says before kissing my cheek and running off excitedly!
"Why do I have a bad feeling about this?" I say looking at Piper
"I'm sure it'll be fine Annabeth! " she reassured me before sitting back down with Jason.
5 minutes later and Seaweed brain is back- and with whipped cream.
"And what exactly are you planning on doing with that?" I say raising my eyebrows at him
"We'll go lie on the bed and you'll find out won't you?" He sassed me back!
I go and lie in the bed waiting for him to do something to me but I don't feel anything at first and then I feel whipped cream splatting in my face!
"Percy!" I scream
"You could do anything to your girlfriend and you chose to do that?"
"Hey I'm just trying to stay pure okay?" Percy said back
"What would you do to me if you had the choice?" I heard Piper asking Jason as I grabbed a towel and starting wiping the cream away.
"Why don't we go back to my cabin and you'll find out,"
Soon after Jason and Piper left for his cabin, to do gods know what!
"I love you seaweed brain but do that to me again and I will knock you out" I say getting the last pieces out of my hair

Stay tuned for the next chapter where we find out what Jiper is doing 😉