We Won't Mention that Part

WARNING EXTREMELY MATURE!
Let's just pretend they are all really horny at this point

Piper POV
"Come on Percy lets go." I say taking Percy's hand and leading towards my cabin. He seemed awkward about it. I was mentally laughing, if he thought holding hands with me was awkward, wait till he got inside the cabin.
I open the door and walk in turning on the light. I got a lot of groans and complaints about beauty sleep but that's okay, nothing new.
"Okay girls, this is Percy, as many of you already know. Now Percy has agreed to for a certain amount of time everyone in this cabin can do whatever they want to him." They all seemed excited about that. "However, Percy will not be getting anyone pregnant before you think of that and well that's the only rule really."
"And I have to stay fully clothed!" Percy tried to but in but I wasn't having in.
"No he doesn't, ignore what he just said, you can take as many layers as you like. Also don't injure him please. Now I'm leaving be back whenever. Enjoy!" I say as I leave. Percy looked very nervous!
Percy POV
I gulp, as Piper closes the door I see all eyes turn on me. I instantly get crowded, a few girls had already taken their tops off too.
"Come on Percy!" A girl said pushing me onto a chair. "You must be hot in all those clothes." She says before coming up to me, sitting on my lap so she's straddling my hips and takes my shirt off. She rolls her hips against my private area and then gets off me.
"Okay girls, we need order!" One of the older girls yell. "Right first I get to undress Percy and then Stephanie you can strap him up." She say as she takes her pants off and walks up to me stripping me down to my underwear and then someone grabs me and ties me up to the chair.
Everyone had now stripped down to their underwear and a few of the older girls were crowding around me without bras on pushing their boobs in my face.
"Okay girl," I say "maybe we should calm down a little."
"What don't you like us?" One girl came in front of me biting her finger. "What if we did this?" She bends down and goes for my underwear waist band.
"No, no I don't think that'll make the situation any better."
"But you look tight down there," a guy says coming forward with no underwear on. His member looked very firm. "Plus you can't leave a guy out" he says and two girls pull down my underwear and my member pops out, hard. Hey it's not my fault it finds me being surrounded by a bunch of topless girls hot.
"There we go!" A girl says, "that must be a lot more comfortable" she winks at me.
"Steph, move!" A girl pushes her sister out the way. It was the one who undressed me originally, except now she was fully naked except a pair of thin lace panties. "Like what you see?" She said teasing. She got down a licked up the side of my member. I tried to swallow my moan it just felt so good.
"I think he does." She says getting on top of me rolling her hips around on me. I moaned.
"Remember Sophie, Piper said no getting anyone pregnant." Stephanie warned.
"I'm not!" Sophie cooed as she flipped her blonde hair into my face as she looked at her sister. I'm just making it more fun." She walked around the back of me and untied my hand, came back around the front and used them to take her panties down. She started at the back and then once they were down she brought my hands and pulled down the front. Whipping her private area by doing it. "Now now Percy, I know you want this but you have to be patient." She bent down and used her hand and mouth to go to work on my member. I look around the room and nearly everyone except a guy and girl in the corner were on their beds, legs spread with fingers in their you know wheres letting out moans. Sophie put a condom on me and got on my member bouncing up and down. It felt so good!
"Percy tell me when you're ready to finish!"
I was close I know it. "Okay, okay close!" I said and she got off, took my condom away and started rubbing her hand up and down my member until I released, all over her.
She grabbed my hand, rubbed it on her v*agi*a and then came into my hand.
Just then Piper walked through the door, eyes closed. "Okay, okay time is up."
When she opened her eyes she saw all the girls finishing their highs and Sophie standing in the middle of the room cum all over her and me strapped to a chair.
"Alright who's idea was it to watch magic mike before going to bed?" Piper didn't even seem awkward as she came over untied me. I think she even looked down south. "Where are Percy's clothes?" She asked and then saw the girls had it on their bodies.
"Okay Percy you have to run naked back!" I shrugged got up and walked to the door.
"I want this all cleaned up by the morning!" Piper commanded and we walked back to the cabin together.
We were nearly there when Piper tripped on a rock and grabbed me to support her but me being clumsy fell right on top of her.
"Well this is awkward." I say getting off helping her up.
"We won't mention that part." Piper said as she walked into the cabin followed by me who was butt naked.
"I'm just going to grab a pair of shorts" I say walking over to my dresser.
I sit back down and look at him. "Jason, truth dare or double dare?"