When the 2 minutes is up?

ANNABETH POV
"Double dare with Piper"
"I dare you to strip down to your underwear and kiss on the bed laying down for 2 minutes."
I glance nervously at Piper and we go over to one of the spare beds. We take off our dress and lay down. We start kissing and things intensified and I started to feel her hands reaching for my bra. I let her take it off and we keep kissing. She pulls away and kisses down my neck and onto chest, it feels good but part of me wonders when the 2 minutes is up. Before I got to ask I felt Pipers hand reach for my panties waistband and start pulling them down. I then gasp as she sticks a finger in me. It feels great! She keeps going pushing in and out and pleasure soars through my body as she starts to lower herself down my body.
"Okay, as hot as this is," Percy says "the 2 minutes were up a while ago"
Piper already between my legs gives my inner thighs lick and then pulls away. I get up and get dressed.
"Frank, truth dare or double dare?"
"Dare"
"I dare you to spank Hazel"
I saw Frank's cheek go bright red as well as Hazel's when Frank told what it meant but they made their way over to a bed. Frank sitting down and Hazel leaning over his knee. Frank pulled up Hazel's dress and pulled down her underwear. He reached up and smacked his girlfriend's exposed bottom. They both then came and sat down back in the circle.
"Percy truth, dare or double dare?"
"Dare"
"I dare you to run around camp screaming I love Annabeth"
I saw Percy smile and then run out the door.
He then comes back and sits back down.
"Piper, Truth dare or double dare?"