Also mention it to anyone and I will put you on dish duty

I know! I know this hasn't been a truth or dare but can people leave some truths for them to answer. Also the dares are coming back, horny as ever ;)
Percy POV
"Okay so I know how much you guys love your battle strategy but sometimes you have to be prepared for a surprise attack." I address the Athena cabin. "That's why today we are switching up partners so you don't know what's to come, because everyone fights differently."
"Does that mean you and Annabeth aren't going to be partners?" Malcolm asks
"Yep," I say
"Dibs not going against them!" One of Annabeth's brothers says which cause a flood of the same statement.
"Fine. Fine." I say "but next time we're getting involved. Now partner up!" I command and an awkward moment of people pairing up happens.
The rest of training happens normally, ending up with me and Annabeth going at it.
Finally I pin Annabeth down with riptide pointing at her.
"Okay, Okay," she says pushing me off her "you win!" She says standing up.
"Great so that's the end of the morning session for you all!" I say "now Thalia will meet you by the archery field in 1 hour. Until then you have free time."
"Also, 2 things before you go." Annabeth starts talking, "1, I have to teach a knife fighting class and Percy has to be my dummy so be good for Thalia. Also I've come up with a little challenge. For the next 24 hours feel free to surprise attack each other. Just no injuries please. Also DO NOT do it during activities, understand?" Annabeth asks and her siblings all nod before dispersing.
"Surprise attacks aye?" I say
"yeah" Annabeth says back packing up her things
"Well why don't me and you go and practice knife fighting at my cabin?" I say placing my hand on her lower back and guiding her towards the lake
"So," Annabeth starts as we walk into the cabin and I close the door behind us. I then go and jump on her pinning her down.
"Surprise attack" I say leaning down and kissing her.
"Percy," she starts pulling away "as much as I love your kisses we really need to organise our class." Annabeth goes to push me off but I stay on top.
"C'mon Beth, it's the same as usual." I say whispering into her ears and kissing her neck slowly.
She lets out a quiet moan.
"I knew you liked it." I smirked kissing her lips.
We start to passionately make out, while still on the ground.
I sit up causing Annabeth to follow suit and my hands make their way down to the hems of her shirt and then come over her head taking the cloth guarding her body away too.
"You're so beautiful," I say with a husky voice making her moan again.
"I would say you are too but you're wearing a shirt." She kids and then proceeds to take my shirt off.
More kisses are shared between lips and a few on the neck before I pick her up and take her to the bed.
She rolls us over so she's on top and starts kissing down my stomach and around my abs.
"You're so good at this," I say
Malcolm POV
I'll finely get the advantage over Annabeth I thought to myself. Now to find her, where would she be? I know probably in Percy's cabin training.
I walk down to Percy's cabin and I listen to see if they're in there.
"You're so good at this," I hear Percy say so I open the door quietly to try and do a sneak attack.
All I saw thought was them both shirtless on the bed, Annabeth in Percy's crotch.
I don't know what else to do but yell!
They instantly jump apart and look around to the door.
"Malcolm!" Percy says in a low tone "Next time knock!"
"Maybe next time you shouldn't leave the door unlocked while you have my sister shirtless in your crotch." I retort
Annabeth awkwardly walks over to grab her shirt, not really bothering to cover herself cause most people have seen her and the rest of the camp girls in sports bras while training.
"Whatever, go round the rest of our brother and sisters up and I'll take you down to see Thalia." Annabeth says putting back on her shirt.
"What about your knife class?" I ask
"I go after you guys get settled." She says and walks back to Percy, "bye seaweed Brain, I come by after class with the gang." She kisses him before following me outside and closing the door behind her.
"Next time can you please knock? Those situations aren't always planned."
"Sure" I say neither of us making eye contact
"Also mention it to anyone and I will put you on dish duty."