That'll be easy, considering we sit at two different tables

Extremely mature again!
Remember they are all meant to be horny at this point.
Annabeth POV
"Double dare with Percy"
"I dare you two to do 7 minutes in Esylum again."
"Okay," I say taking Percy's hand and leading him into the bathroom.
"I'm pretty sure you are meant to do this in a closest," Percy laughs
"Fine then but it's going to be even more squished" I say taking Percy into the cramped closet.
I take Percy's shirt off myself so I'm left in my bra and panties and I realise Percy can't even see me because it is so dark and so I open the door and walk to the light switches and turn then on in the closet.
When I close the door behind my self I stare at Percy's body. He's only wearing a pair of underwear since he got back from the Aphrodite cabin. His pants are very tight so I bend down and pull them off. His member springs out and I want it inside me right away, I'm already dripping.
He pulls me up and starts to kiss me passionately feeling my body up and down. I feel him touch my butt cheeks and he grumbles in my ear,
"This thong is my favourite. The red lace feels great and I love your arse hanging out."
He slaps my arse and I half moan.
"Oh so you like that?" He says taking off my bra, letting my boobs come free.
He grabs my boobs and starts to massage of them. I let out another moan.
"Turn around" Percy commands me and I do as I'm told. He pulls my thong down and licks my arse.
"Percy, please. I want you now."
He then pushes my shoulders down so I'm bent over and he slaps me on the arse.
"Call me daddy" he says
"Y..yes Percy,"
He slaps my arse again. "What was that?"
"Yes daddy," I say again
"Good girl," he whispers
He starts to rub his dick up and down my crack and then slaps me some more before teasingly putting the tip in.
"Daddy please," I whine "I want all of you"
He grabs my boobs and start massaging then as his pushes all the way in. I cry out.
"Hush little girl, it's all going to be okay. Daddy's here."
He slowly starts to push in and out and I'm a mos in moaning mess.
"Fuck me harder daddy" I moan. He turns me around so we're pushed up against the door and he pushes in and out violently while I moan and buck my hips in time.
"Daddy I'm close" I scream out and as he pushes in me again the door opens.
We don't even care that Piper and Jason are watching us as Percy pushes in me harder until he pulls out just before I am about to cum and pushes me on the bed going down and licking my vagina. It feels so good.
I scream and I cum all over him.
I feel him push in me one last time before he cums inside me. It feels so good!

Once we are cleaned up, we sit with the others on the floor.
"Well that was a bit longer than 7 minutes" Jason laughs
"Truth, dare or double dare?" Percy asks him.
"Dare," Jason answered
"I dare you at breakfast in the morning, finger Piper."
"Okay, that'll be easy, considering we sit at two different tables." Jason sarcastically responded
"Get her to join you then, or better yet go over to the Aphrodite table."
"Stynx, I forgot! I promised Malcolm I'd be in for bedtime tonight cause this is when the girls normally get nightmares!" I yell and quickly gather all my stuff, well not all of it but some things are better kept away from my brothers and sisters. "Night guys!" I say, kissing Percy on the cheek and going into my cabin.