Anything i want, I can do to Piper

Jason POV
Anything I want to do to piper I can! A list of things come running to my head, what do I chose?
I know!
"Take your clothes off  and put this on" I say grabbing out a school outfit, that piper herself bought may I add, and handing it to her.
She strips in front of me and wow she's so beautiful! Could just take her now! But I gotta lead up to it.
The school girl outfit consisted of a short skirt that showed just the edge of her bottom, which was cover by panties at the moment and a tighter white shirt that exposed the tops of her breasts.
"Hmm how delicious you look" I say walking around her, I could do anything I wanted to her right now!
I start by getting her to bend over so I could see just how perfect her arse is.
While she's bent over I walk up to her and grab it slowly rubbing my hand over it. She moans and I can already tell she wants it now!
But it's my time to chose whatever I want and I want her to be putty in my hands.
I stand her up and grip her breasts. She looks at me desperately and I just can't take it anymore!
I bend her over on the bed and pull her panties down leaving everything fully exposed.
I get my c*ck out and rub it against her and she turns into mush.
I'll save you the gross details as to what happened next, but it was honestly one of the best times I've ever had.