And I'm getting jealous

Piper POV
"Okay, okay," I say walking into Percy's cabin with Jason. "Where did we leave off?"
"I believe it was my turn to dare you," Jason says as we sit down
"How do you know I was going to choose dare?"
"Let's just say it was a guess," he says smiling "now as weird as this sounds, I dare you to give Percy a boner without touching him without touching him."
"Okay sounds good to me," I say standing up and walking over to Percy, "oh hi there, don't mind me it's just getting a bit hot," I say as I slowly unbutton my shirt from the  top, letting my clevage show.
"Good try Piper, but it's not going to work," Percy baits me
"Oh really? What about if I do this?"
I walk over to Annabeth and pulled off her shirt, leaving her in her bra. I then proceeded to kiss her all over, saying things like 'isn't this hot?' Or 'don't you wish it was you who was doing this?'
"Still nothing? Really? You know I'm kind of offended. Jason can I please touch him?"
"Only with your mouth,"
"Sounds good," I say and then head over to Percy and take his shorts in between my mouth and pull down.
I see that he started getting a bulge so I went back down grabbing the elastic off his underwear and pulled it down, exposing his somewhat floppy member.
"Okay I'm calling time, this is taking too long and I'm getting jealous, piper it's your turn to ask."