Glad to know you don't like to embarrass me

Jason POV
"Ok let's get this party started" Leo grins and turns to me "Jason, best friend. Truth dare or double dare?"
"Dare" I say, I am not scared.... Much.
"You have to do a lap of camp, flying in your underwear."
"What?! No!"
"Then bye two pieces of clothing"
"Fine" I say taking off my shirt and reaching for my pants when I realise I'm wearing superman undies.
"Today would be great you know" Leo pestered.
I sigh and pull down my pants and everyone started laughing.
"That's not fair!" I yell "I haven't had time to wash anymore"
They keep on laughing so I just go outside and start flying, of course no one would have noticed but an Aphrodite daughter screamed and everyone started looking, well didn't my life just get better. I quickly do an lap and when I'm descending a gust of wind blew me into Percy's cabin. Thanks dad, glad to know you don't like to embarrass me.
"Malcolm, truth dare or double dare" I ask the son of Athena who thought about it for a while before saying dare. "I dare you to kiss someone of the same gender" he gulped but then looked around eating up his options. He smiled weirdly at Will and quickly gave him a peck before pulling away and apologising a thousand times.
An awkward looking Malcolm turned to Nico and asked. Nico ended up replying with Truth and Malcolm gained some confidence before asking the son of Hades if he still spoke to any of his exes.
"No" Nico said "piper truth dare or double dare?"
"Dare" Things were about to get good.