Lap dance

"I dare you to-"
"I'm going to go to the bathroom be right back" Percy said and got up and walked into his bathroom
"I dare you to not say anything but give Percy a lap dance when he sits back down."
"I don't even know how to do that!"
"It's easy dance around him like what we did on stage earlier! Don't worry you're a natural!"
"Okay if you say so" we all wait for Percy to come and sit down before Annabeth starts to make her move.
She danced over to Percy and grabbed his hand seductively and pulled him to the chair before pushing him down. After being in the lake Annabeth had taken her dress off and replaced it with one of Percy's shirts. They didn't know that Annabeth had changed her underwear into a sexy red lace bra and panties.
Annabeth lowered herself onto Percy and started to rock side to side. She raised herself a bit before shaking her ass in front of Percy. She then lowered herself and started to grind against him. She then turned around and wrapped her arms around his neck and started to play with his hair, her crotch every so often touching his tight pants. To Annabeth this felt amazing! She lifted her shirt off so she was only in her bra and undies.
"I think that's enough for tonight" she whispered into his ear.
"Right" Jason said "Annabeth it's your turn"
"Piper truth, dare or double dare?"