Wow okay i see how it is

"It's always pick on Piper day isn't it?" I sigh
"I mean I guess if I'm going down with a dare, I should drag annabeth down with me."
"Fiinnee" Annabeth complains as I pull her away from her man.
"Since you made us do something so, dirty. I dare the both of you to run around camp in just your panties." Hazel smiles devilishly.
"Are you kidding?" Annabeth argues, "at least yours wouldn't get you removed from camp!"
"Calm down Annabeth," Hazel reasons "You see, me and Frank might have accidentally said that camp Jupiter needs a bit of tending to. So let's say he'll be gone for the next few hours. And Mr D? We introduced him to a certain Roman liquor that I can assure you will keep him busy!"
"I mean I guess we have to now." I say as we start stripping to our lacy panties.
"And the bras," the devil herself says and so me and Annabeth talk the last piece of clothing off, except our underwear
Percy and Jason do not look as happy to see us basically naked.
"I swear if anyone as so much as looks at you I'm going to kill them!" Percy said with his arm around Annabeth.
"Calm down seaweed brain, no can replace you."
"I'm sorry I didn't realise this was a sap fest! Can we just get it over with please?" I say walking towards the door.
"Okay so everyone will be in training area, I made Nico gather everyone up cause like Percy I don't want anyone looking at you." Jason said kissing my cheeks
"Okay lets just go," I say dragging Annabeth out the cabin.
"We're going to the training centre aren't we?" Annabeth said sighing.
"Like my darling boyfriend I got Nico to gather all the younger kids in a seperate area."
"Why on earth do you want everyone to look at us?"
"I don't really know" I say walking into the training area. At first no one really noticed us and then the longer we stayed in there the more people turned to look at us. The boys started wolf whistling and dropped their swords to look at us as we picked up ours and started fighting.
Eventually the whole training centre got quiet, the wind picked up and the water became choppier.
"Everyone out, NOW!" I hear Jason's voice boomed
Everyone left the training theatre. "What are you doing? This is just for me!" He says coming up to me kissing my cheek and neck.
"Ooh someone is jealous....." Percy said in a sing song voice as he walked in.
"Are you not?" Annabeth said raising her eyebrows?
"Of course I am but, you're way smarter than me so I assumed you knew what you were doing Wise Girl," Percy said putting a jacket over Annabeths shoulders and holding her tight.
"Okay, lets just go back to the cabin before Chiron come backs."
We walk back to the cabin and take our seats in the circle.
"Annabeth truth or dare?"
"Wow okay I see how it is."