Maybe that way I'll finally get what i want

Annabeth POV
Okay I think Percy has had enough for one day I think to myself as I stand up and slip the jumper over my body that was now covered in sweat and sand. Guess I'm going to have to have that shower after all and maybe that way I'll finally get what I want, Percys dick inside me. We walk up to the cabin, I start planning on how this is going to work.
"Percy baby, truth or dare?"
"Double dare-"
He's ruining the plan "nope I'm pretty sure you want a single dare for this one" I say smirking
"Fine single dare please"
"I dare you to take a shower with me"
"Oh that's not too bad" Hazel says, probably expecting something worse
"Fine by me" Percy said taking his shirt off and running to the bathroom. He was so excited, I loved it
Once we got into the bathroom he had stripped and was watching every inch of my body as I did the same thing.
"There's another part to your dare seaweed brain," I say smiling "I dare you to fuck me in the shower" his eyes lit up so much and he eagerly got into the shower.
I got in with him and was doing my normal routine and I could feel his hands all over me and it felt so good. This is all I wanted him to do instead of that whipped cream.
I finished washing my body and turned around to face him, we started kissing passionately. I felt his hands roaming all over my body, feeling every inch he had studied when I was stripping.
I pulled away and got to my knees taking his dick in my mouth and started working at it. I could feel his hands resting on my head and when I looked up I could see that he couldn't even keep his eyes open. I started using my tongue and teasing it up the side and at the top of it and this sent him over the each groaning.
I stood up, wrapped my arms around his neck and jumped up with him catching me. He leaned me against the wall and teased me
"Percy I dare you to put it inside me now." I say seriously and he just let me drop onto it fully. Fuck if felt so good to have it in me!
I started moaning faster and faster into his Ear, which just caused him to fuck me faster.
"Beth I'm gonna cum" he says and was beginning to lower me
"No Percy fuck me until you cum inside me" and he did he went so hard and fast until he exploded inside me.
He put me down and was panting
"You're not done yet mister," I say smirking "aren't you gonna make me cum"
"Absolutely" he says walking closer to me rubbing his finger on my pussy that was so sensitive right now.
I push him out the shower and I sit on his bath and he gets to his knees before kissing up my legs.
"Percy" I whine and he takes that as his opportunity to stick his head right into my cunt and starts working his magic. He might be a seaweed brain but I tell you what he can eat me out good.
He keeps going before I scream his name and cum all over him.
We have another quick shower to finish cleaning off and then join the others back in the cabin.