Well you saw what i was wearing

Piper POV
"Piper truth dare or double dare?" Annabeth asked me putting on Percy's shirt again.
"Truth" I said, I couldn't really think straight at the moment.
"When have you got horny and had to get frisky in public?"
Ooh I have a good one for this.
"Okay so you know how Jason and I went to that music festival a few weeks ago? Well you saw what I was wearing Annabeth, anyway we were sitting on the grass and mr Jason got a bit excited let's say, so I saw and I instantly drained through! I knew we would never make it to the bathroom so I sat on Jason's lap and started to pretend I was dancing to the music when really I was undoing his pants and moving myself over it. We then did it and it felt soo good!! Like the risk was making it better but anyway so I was bouncing on top of it and I could help but moan every so often so Jason did his pants up and pulled me behind the bathroom, it was still in quite a public area and we had a full on ses pounding into the back of the bathroom."
"I loved that time!" Jason said
"Okay Percy, truth dare or double dare?"
"Dare"
"I dare you to walk into my cabin and let them do whatever they want."
"They're all asleep you know"
"Well that's why I'm going to go in and tell them what's happening! Trust me they will wake up when I tell them why you're there!"